Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1.497 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de maio de 2024

Love this app, very friendly to use. thank you!

The Nosy Gal
27 de abril de 2024

I LIKE THE EASY TO MANAGE APPLICATION

ConVictNConVertClothing
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
8 de março de 2024

We've been happy with this app. Easy to set up, good conversions!

ShareTheSoap
8 meses usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

For a relatively low cost, this app allows various bundling & tiered pricing of products that is quite flexible and powerful, yet simple enough to configure. So far so good.
I've come into some bugs, and some of the design could be improved, including mobile responsiveness. However, their customer service has been super responsive, and they've fixed bugs within a day. It seems they are actively working to improve this app, which is encouraging.

Washtenaw County Conservation District
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Bundler.app deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Working with you is a pleasure,
Bundler team

12 de fevereiro de 2024

This app let us duplicate a feature we had in our legacy system. It is flexible to both $ or % and allows different presentations on POS and online store. Support was excellent in getting the app to perform for all our demands. Highly recommend as a way to sell groups of items for one price.

KETTLER Retail Showroom
18 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 27 de abril de 2024

I was surprised by how easy is to set up the bundles. So far is an excellent app that I wish I had added sooner. It has definitely helped me raise my average order value. Highly recommend it.

olgaawaken
Reino Unido
30 de janeiro de 2024

Pretty bare minimum in terms of functionality. Allows you to build the bundles effectively, creating any sort of attractive looking page is a non-starter.

blossom
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

A very simple and easy-to-set-up app. I had a wish for a few tweaks which customer service was very kind to assist with. Have been using Bundler for a while and it converts the extra value in the cart for sure.

NORDIC SIMPLY
Dinamarca
Bundler.app deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Amazing, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Working with you is a pleasure,
Bundler team

1 de março de 2024

Easy to set up and does exactly what I wanted

Flashback Cameras
2 meses usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

Great app all round! Easy to use, brilliant features, and an even better group of support staff! Thank you :)

Heartwood Seeds