Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1 316 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 februari 2024

I tried the native Shopify Bundles app first. It wasted about ten hours of my time. Their own customer service kindly recommended Bundler and I am very thankful. Amazing software! So easy. Videos pop-up in app to explain everything and are very concise. In fact, while I was working all day today, it gave me a pop-up saying that they noticed how long I was working and wondered if I needed help!!! Wow! That is right, they are actually tracking how long you spend in the app and respond if they sense you are working too long. So impressed. Everything is super clear for both the entrepreneur and the customer. Save yourself tiem and headache and start with Bundler!

UNDERWARE USA
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 10 februari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the Bundler app :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team :)

30 januari 2024

Excellent customer service. I find many of these apps take days to respond with many communication problems. Lots of easy to follow features.

Julia Clancey Luxury Resort
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 5 februari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

26 januari 2024

For a relatively low cost, this app allows various bundling & tiered pricing of products that is quite flexible and powerful, yet simple enough to configure. So far so good.
I've come into some bugs, and some of the design could be improved, including mobile responsiveness. However, their customer service has been super responsive, and they've fixed bugs within a day. It seems they are actively working to improve this app, which is encouraging.

Washtenaw County Conservation District
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 5 februari 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Redigerat 6 februari 2024

I've been looking for an app that does exactly this, mix and match any way you need!! I love the ease of use!

I tried a few before and none of them worked the way I needed it until I found Bundler!!

Cleopatra Organics
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
30 januari 2024

Pretty bare minimum in terms of functionality. Allows you to build the bundles effectively, creating any sort of attractive looking page is a non-starter.

blossom
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
26 januari 2024

A very simple and easy-to-set-up app. I had a wish for a few tweaks which customer service was very kind to assist with. Have been using Bundler for a while and it converts the extra value in the cart for sure.

NORDIC SIMPLY
Danmark
3 månader användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 5 februari 2024

Amazing, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

27 december 2023

Wonderful product. I've had Bundler for a couple of years now and it works great. Support is quick to respond and very helpful. They also listened to requests for new bundle types such as adding the tired mix-and-match bundle.

Horning's Farm Shop
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 3 januari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that our support team was able to help you :)

Have a wonderful new year :)
Bundler.app team

6 januari 2024

Great easy to use app, and tracks inventory individually, which is ideal.

Downside is that CartBot which works in tandem to create bundles, works strangely with the Shopify cart. It creates a cart that (I'm guessing) isn't on the same platform or server as 'usual' ones. It seems that this is the issue that's causing Shopify's own discount codes not to be able to be applied to the same cart that a bundle is in - which is a pain when I'm running a site-wide % sale....if bundled items are part of a cart, the automatic site-wide sale code isn't (and can't be) applied. The workaround for this is to manually put a sale price on every item in the store, or manually refund overpaid items. I'm sure I've lost sales because of this inability to work alongside Shopify's discount codes - my abandoned cart figures are up :/

everythingCHILLI
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 23 januari 2024

If anyone else is reading this, we have contacted the merchant about this 2 weeks ago and have helped them find the best way to fit Bundler into their online shop.
If anyone needs help with our Bundler app, feel free to contact us at support@bundler.app.

And in regards to the issues merchant mentioned here:
- Bundler uses Shopify's cart
- If the customer qualifies for the bundle discount, then the automatic discounts won't get applied. This is a limitation posed by Shopify, as draft orders are not affected by automatic discounts.
However, if the customer doesn't qualify for the discount (e.g. he doesn't have all the products from the bundle in the cart) then he will go to a normal checkout and the automatic discounts will get applied.

If you want to use a sitewide discount together with bundle discounts, then the recommended solution here is to create a "volume discount" in Bundler - Product Bundles app for all products, which can represent your storewide discount. This will then make Bundler apply it's own storewide discount.

As mentioned, if anyone needs help with their specific configuration of bundles and discounts in their shop, feel free to contact us at support@bundler.app.

Best Regards,
Bundler app team

14 december 2023

Works well for what we needed and still cost effective.

SHEA CHIC
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 3 januari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best regards,
Bundler.app team

14 januari 2024

Support team is prompt in replies and helpful to resolve our issues.
Interface is also easy to understand and set up.

Rider Shop SG