Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1 406 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 februari 2024

I tried the native Shopify Bundles app first. It wasted about ten hours of my time. Their own customer service kindly recommended Bundler and I am very thankful. Amazing software! So easy. Videos pop-up in app to explain everything and are very concise. In fact, while I was working all day today, it gave me a pop-up saying that they noticed how long I was working and wondered if I needed help!!! Wow! That is right, they are actually tracking how long you spend in the app and respond if they sense you are working too long. So impressed. Everything is super clear for both the entrepreneur and the customer. Save yourself tiem and headache and start with Bundler!

UNDERWARE USA
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 10 februari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the Bundler app :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team :)

30 januari 2024

Excellent customer service. I find many of these apps take days to respond with many communication problems. Lots of easy to follow features.

Julia Clancey Luxury Resort
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 5 februari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

26 januari 2024

For a relatively low cost, this app allows various bundling & tiered pricing of products that is quite flexible and powerful, yet simple enough to configure. So far so good.
I've come into some bugs, and some of the design could be improved, including mobile responsiveness. However, their customer service has been super responsive, and they've fixed bugs within a day. It seems they are actively working to improve this app, which is encouraging.

Washtenaw County Conservation District
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 5 februari 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

26 januari 2024

A very simple and easy-to-set-up app. I had a wish for a few tweaks which customer service was very kind to assist with. Have been using Bundler for a while and it converts the extra value in the cart for sure.

NORDIC SIMPLY
Danmark
3 månader användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 5 februari 2024

Amazing, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Redigerat 6 februari 2024

I've been looking for an app that does exactly this, mix and match any way you need!! I love the ease of use!

I tried a few before and none of them worked the way I needed it until I found Bundler!!

Cleopatra Organics
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
29 januari 2024

The support team (Zan) has been absolutely amazing, and his assistance was incredibly helpful. Thanks to the collaborative tweaks we made with Zan, the bundles now display on the product page and look excellent. Very happy with the outcome :)

ESSĒN
Australien
2 månader användning av appen
14 januari 2024

Support team is prompt in replies and helpful to resolve our issues.
Interface is also easy to understand and set up.

Rider Shop SG
Singapore
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
27 december 2023

Wonderful product. I've had Bundler for a couple of years now and it works great. Support is quick to respond and very helpful. They also listened to requests for new bundle types such as adding the tired mix-and-match bundle.

Horning's Farm Shop
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 3 januari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that our support team was able to help you :)

Have a wonderful new year :)
Bundler.app team

22 januari 2024

Simple and convenient application. Works good. High level support.

Smart Guitar Store
Israel
4 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 2 februari 2024

This application surpassed our expectations with its remarkable ease of use and extensive range of functionalities and options. We were truly impressed by its versatility, as it effortlessly accommodated every type of bundle option we explored. Moreover, its features sparked innovative ideas for our future use.

The app is exceptionally flexible, reasonably priced, and backed by a support team that is not only quick to respond but also exceedingly friendly and supportive in addressing inquiries and requests.

munchmeasuredmeals