Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1 308 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 februari 2024

I tried the native Shopify Bundles app first. It wasted about ten hours of my time. Their own customer service kindly recommended Bundler and I am very thankful. Amazing software! So easy. Videos pop-up in app to explain everything and are very concise. In fact, while I was working all day today, it gave me a pop-up saying that they noticed how long I was working and wondered if I needed help!!! Wow! That is right, they are actually tracking how long you spend in the app and respond if they sense you are working too long. So impressed. Everything is super clear for both the entrepreneur and the customer. Save yourself tiem and headache and start with Bundler!

UNDERWARE USA
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 10 februari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the Bundler app :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team :)

14 januari 2024

Support team is prompt in replies and helpful to resolve our issues.
Interface is also easy to understand and set up.

Rider Shop SG
Singapore
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
30 januari 2024

Excellent customer service. I find many of these apps take days to respond with many communication problems. Lots of easy to follow features.

Julia Clancey Luxury Resort
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 5 februari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Working with you is a pleasure,
Bundler team

27 december 2023

Wonderful product. I've had Bundler for a couple of years now and it works great. Support is quick to respond and very helpful. They also listened to requests for new bundle types such as adding the tired mix-and-match bundle.

Horning's Farm Shop
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 3 januari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that our support team was able to help you :)

Have a wonderful new year :)
Bundler.app team

8 januari 2024

Easy to use app that delivers

EV Extras
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
19 januari 2024

Facile à utiliser

L'atelier des Mandragores
Kanada
9 månader användning av appen
14 december 2023

Works well for what we needed and still cost effective.

SHEA CHIC
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 3 januari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best regards,
Bundler.app team

8 januari 2024

Works very good and very nice. Support is very fast and helpfull :)

snusprime
Tyskland
7 månader användning av appen
10 januari 2024

Simple to Use! Makes creating or changing a bundle very easy and quick!

MomsFirst
5 månader användning av appen
22 januari 2024

Simple and convenient application. Works good. High level support.

Smart Guitar Store