Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1 311 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 mars 2022

Really easy for me to create bundles, will likely upgrade to premium once i figure it all out. Great product

Dr. K CBD
Storbritannien
32 minuter användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 22 mars 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app :)

Redigerat 4 januari 2021

We have used this app to create guitar and amplifier bundles on our website. It is easy to customise the elements to match our theme and has a good range of options and is easy to understand.

Elephant Music
Storbritannien
32 minuter användning av appen
21 november 2022

Watched the tutorial and got my bundle setup quickly and pain-free! I just filled in the blanks and the formatting turned out nicely in my store.

RIGOROUS Nutrition
30 minuter användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 23 november 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

3 februari 2023

I downloaded Bundler and had a bundle set up in my store within just a few minutes. It was very easy to set up and add my first bundle and it works great!

HurtSkurt
28 minuter användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 6 februari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay amazing :)

4 januari 2023

Great! Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!

mywatchoutfit.com
Kanada
27 december 2021

I just started using this app and it works! Even free plan. Hopefully, it will help to increase the sales.

EBEAUTIQ
29 januari 2021

Super simple set up. I love how it appears under the product. This should help us increase avg order value significantly.

BattleGround Farm
25 januari 2023

This ap is soo cool! I love the video that walks you through configuration! Thank you for the free option!

Sheriamorcouture
25 minuter användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 27 januari 2023

Stay amazing!

29 juni 2021

fantastic and easy to setup, highly recommended
amazing app. the subscription model is also pretty good

Curry Life
Indien
25 minuter användning av appen
21 september 2021

I'm using this app to offer more products with discount prices or percentage. This method is combined with another app to show more products that customers usually don't see or miss out on.

Homefeeds