Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1 303 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 januari 2024

Simple and convenient application. Works good. High level support.

Smart Guitar Store
Israel
4 månader användning av appen
23 november 2023

Love this integration! Definitely converts, especially during BF/CM season!

D'on Cosmetics
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
14 november 2023

This is the best app I have in my store. It has helped me to increase sales. I highly recommend

Gardening Plants And Flowers
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
23 november 2023

Honestly, I love the app so much. Very easy to use. I just think the loading time should be faster. It's a bit slow to load sometimes even with my swift network service. Every other thing is fine.

Kudos guys.

Chinel Stores
Nigeria
3 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 2 februari 2024

This application surpassed our expectations with its remarkable ease of use and extensive range of functionalities and options. We were truly impressed by its versatility, as it effortlessly accommodated every type of bundle option we explored. Moreover, its features sparked innovative ideas for our future use.

The app is exceptionally flexible, reasonably priced, and backed by a support team that is not only quick to respond but also exceedingly friendly and supportive in addressing inquiries and requests.

munchmeasuredmeals
Sydafrika
10 dagar användning av appen
10 januari 2024

Simple to Use! Makes creating or changing a bundle very easy and quick!

MomsFirst
5 månader användning av appen
27 november 2023

So far still good. I went with the premium product to have the options that I'm looking for and it seems to integrate well with my particular line of products. I haven't gone live with my site yet while I migrate away from the old host, so I'll have to wait to see how well it performs once we're live and customers are accessing the product pages.

Misty's Suds On Wheels
16 dagar användning av appen
21 november 2023

The app works quite well. Setting up the bundles was quite straight forward. I did struggle with positioning it in the right spot but within the span of 2 emails support had configured if for me. Really worth giving it a try.

Ultra Sound & Vision
Sydafrika
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
1 januari 2024

The setup videos made it a breeze to follow. Conversion has been amazing since installing Bundler. Thank you

Rooted In Eden
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
30 oktober 2023

This app is super easy to use. I plan to upgrade to access the other features in the future - but to get started for free, this app does everything I need right now. Thank you for making it easy!

K.E.Ys To Beauty
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 14 december 2023

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app:)

Best regards,