Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1 303 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 oktober 2023

Great app with tons of features and customizability. Bundler app coupled with the Seal Subscriptions app is one of the only ways I have found to give customers the ability to mix and match products with a subscription option. The customer service is also amazing, after every question I have had, they have gotten back to me within a day with a solution.

Azolla Bar
8 månader användning av appen
Bundler.app svarade 14 december 2023

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best regards,
Bundler.app team

Redigerat 5 december 2023

pretty good to increase sale value. really recommend. Also pretty cheap and support helped me quickly.

GymShackles
Cypern
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
8 januari 2024

Works very good and very nice. Support is very fast and helpfull :)

snusprime
Tyskland
7 månader användning av appen
4 februari 2024

Just what I was looking for when creating a bundle for my shop. The free version has what I need as a new business and I can see myself upgrading to the other tiers in the future. I am also glad that I can still use ShopPay and Paypal Express. Thanks for creating this app!

Check out neferkemet.com for alcohol-free perfume sprays & oils!

Nefer Kemet
Ungefär 19 timmar användning av appen
27 oktober 2023

We were looking for an app that would let us set site-wide volume discounts for our stickers, and this app does that perfectly. We looked at a few others, but Bundler is easily the best we've found.

Very happy with the customization options, and the support team has been responsive & helpful with any questions we had. Would definitely recommend!

Stick With Finn
3 månader användning av appen
25 oktober 2023

Bundlr was one of the 2 bundle apps that I test before it was very quickly clear to me that Bundlr was a far better app to use. Little did I understand how good an app it was until I started trying to come up with more creative types of bundles and found that that I could do every single type of bundle I could think of - it's very well developed with a full suite of functionalities that truly helps with my ecommerce venture. I subscribe for the premium subscription so that I can have access to the full suite - but I do believe that in comparison to other apps with a full suite, Bundlr does very well... certainly better than the other app I was testing alongside Bundlr! Also, the customer support after I've received has been fantastic; the responses are always timely, within 24 hours, and Henry does a fantastic job or always giving me the correct solution on his first reply... I never have to go back multiple times to clarify or explain further what I'm trying to achieve. Absolutely enjoying this app, and would 100% recommend it to anyone looking for a good app for bundle deals!

Message in a bottle
Singapore
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
19 december 2023

Works exceptionally well, just need to concentrate on more complex bundles

The South African Spaza Shop
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
3 december 2023

Does what it says on the tin! Little user input required

Adamscoffeeglasgow
Storbritannien
5 månader användning av appen
29 december 2023

Great app. Easy to configure and excellent customer service to customize.

Tatvah
2 månader användning av appen
21 december 2023

Awesome App - and very very kind and helpfull support! Ive send them a mail telling them my specific problem and they fixed it instantly - Very Awesome! Thank you guys!

SOLID RINGS