Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Great Fitness Goals

Perfect App. I've just installed it and waiting for more conversions. Review to be updated with more experience.

COORDENADAS

Easy to use! Great app to improve your store! This is my first day using it and everything's been great, hope it continues this way.

YardbirdPoultry

great tool and easy to use! I have now used it on multiple websites and would recommend this app to everyone.

FiammaDeals

Used the app to bundle products... it bundled products! Here are some extra words to meet the minimu

FAVORTY

This app is a lot more versitile than the one I have been trialling prior, I love that I don't have to create seperate products to make bundles, this makes keeping track of inventory a whole lot easier. I requested some CSS changes and Henry helped me out well and quickly.
It's also 1/3 of the price of the one I was using prior. Amazing app! The only thing that I hope will be added at some point is the option to show the product subscription within a dedicated bundle page.

EMONDO KIDS

Very easy to use and create the bundles. The best thing is, it doesn't mess with your inventory!. Had to ask the development team to hide the bundles from stockists and they did it so quickly. Great support and customer service! Highly recommend it :)

SCARS Company Store

Very easy to set up. We wanted basic bundles but this app is brilliant! We are a nonprofit trying to increase fundraising through product sales so increasing average order value is a big deal! Want to see it in action search for "SCARS Company Store"

The Pawsitive Pet

Definitely fits my store and easy to use. I can cut deals that make it easier to make sales, I love this thanks

Afro Juice

App is pretty simple and easy to set up. This free app really helped me put some creative bundles together!

Chicken Tramper Ultralight Gear

I recently downloaded this app and already know the ins and outs, very simple interface. The customer service and tech support were responsive and very helpful - our store uses infinite options so we can't add to cart straight from the bundle widget, they were able to take that button off the widget which was great. The bundling process is great and they say they're continually expanding on the methods you can constrain your bundles.