Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

Discount Supplements

Would give 10 stars if I could. We rely heavily on bundles our website and this offers everything we need. Henry from support has been unbelievable. Sorted every request I've needed and created customer CSS for it to fit in line with what we need. 100% recommend this app for building bundles.

Can4Cancerstore

Quick and easy. Well done guys. Very user friendly and realistic monthly cost. Also not super intrusive on the site.

Armadilla Wax Works Candle Factory Store

This App is great! The support is even better. I have had a couple of glitches (pretty much my own doing) and Henry has patiently fixed them. Yesterday he found the source of a problem I was having and, while he was at it, made a couple of adjustments to make the Bundler fit my Out of The Sandbox format.
You can't ask for more than that

Akemi's Boutique

Great app! Easy to use! I will be a long time customer!! I am using this to sell masks in a bundle.

Moxie Chic

Amazing app - easy to use and helps organize products well. Good for individual product pages and also to create collections and group similar items together on its own product page. Versatile, terrific price and good customer support!

Kegelbell®

Bundler is easy to install and get up and running. The support team is incredibly responsive and helped tweak some of the styling that I wasn't able to do on my own. Highly recommend!

Canadian CPAP Supply

Great app and so easy to use. Great revenue generator !! I like the way it makes my website look professional while driving sales.

Micro Glow

Very happy with new premium update, its what we have been waiting for! Looking forward to seeing what these guys do next!

LX Cosmetics

Easy to use perfect for my store, I can't wait to publish it and start to upsell my products. This will make it easy for customers to bundle and save increasing my revenue.

Fashions By RoPuddles

I appreciate the new mix and match feature. We are seeing more orders with bundles since this feature has been added!