Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 2, 2021

Very easy to set up - created a mix and match bundle in less than 10 minutes! Can't wait to share the link to customers and get some more sales

BulbulHome
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
September 29, 2021

Easy app to use and install. Only feature I would like to see added is the ability to add products to the bundle by collection or tag. Otherwise a great app.

Campus & Co Atherstone
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited August 7, 2022

Love this app. The only small issue is that it takes a couple of seconds to load the bundles in a page.

Kewlus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 10, 2021

I was frustrated by three apps and this one was my last effort. It worked beautifully first time and was much less expensive.

Art of STEM with Jeannie Ruiz
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
August 21, 2021

Nice app to boost traffic and give an add on for customers! Thank you for the free plan offer. Recommended App!

Pastadimonaco
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
August 16, 2021

Just installed the app and is doing what it intends. Looking forward to seeing the results. I was offered to leave a review right after installing so don't have a lot experience yet.

The Coffee Shopping Network
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 29, 2021

This app provided a great solution to inventory management of bundled sets, a major pain point for us as all items had to be deducted manually, and the main reason we took interest in the app. It also allowed us to exclude our wholesale customers, a functionality we hadn't found with other options. Henry was an amazing help setting this up for us and answering any questions we had! The added bonus of having the ability to create funnels to help drive sales was the cherry on top. The only improvement would be more customization of the landing page. We'd love to be able to group things under one listing with one photo and not itemized like it is now.

Destira
Time spent using app: 20 days
June 23, 2021

Free and works very good, as I can see uptill now. I just have added it, and will see if people will click on it (:

Movement Monkey
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
June 17, 2021

Very good app, in a few minutes you can have the bundles configured and working. I'm not giving it 5 stars because it doesn't allow much customization in terms of styles and layout, otherwise it's a great app. The customer and technical service is very good and very decisive.

Marmota
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 1, 2021

great app get this app ....................................................................................................................................................................................

Sbproducts