Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

Kitchen Gadgetry

Takes literally seconds to create a bundle. Great app if you want to have more sales but don't have the money to spend on apps.

MyUpgrade

Great App. Helped me bundle couple of products really well. Exactly how i wanted. Yet to explore full functionality

PrinterMods - 3D Printer Accessories - Ender-3 Direct Drive - LED Kits - Other Cool Stuff

I can speak to the fantastic customer service we've received from Henry and the team. Bundler is super helpful for suggesting useful and valuable combinations to our customers, especially since our catalog can be a little complex to navigate. I'd give it 6 stars if I had the option!

Sketch-Views

I have just used this for the first time and so far, it is awesome! Easy to set up and I believe it will certainly increase sales.

Wovii

Bundler does exactly what we need for our store. We've seen a significant increase in add on sales. The app has a lot of flexibility and I'm sure future upgrades will enhance it even more. A special word on support - Henry has been fantastic, inserting code to help us display bundles the way we wanted. What a great find. Highly recommended for all Shopify product sellers.

MacRetro

Awesome app, Looks promising- - I just installed and got my first sale. Thanks guys for creating the app. I love it

G-O-A-L-F

Best bundles app I have worked with. Fits neatly into the product page. Setup is easy and bundles are created within minutes.

Luma Dawa

simple to use even for beginner. Provide Free plan too. Many option for bundle type. easy to mix and match product.

Olitashop.com

Easy to set up. Awesome tool to help increase unit sales and revenue! I've been wanting to do this forever and Bundler made it easy!

lovehappyskin

Super easy to set up. Completely Free to use, recommend!! I have tried other apps in the store, this one is really no hidden fees