Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales!

Teedeli.com

The app is simple and easy to use. Bundling products works beautifully simple and allows definition of discount level, product selection and even adding landing page content.

Fred Shirt

This free app is great! I can truly recommend it to everyone who wants to try out products bundles in their shop.

Pop

This was the easiest bundle to get going. I literally tried unsuccessfully to install a few others, but this bundler seemed to work out of the box as expected.

Guru Muscle

I don't normally write a review because developers usually ask you to do it. Henry never ask me to do it and I'm doing it first time because I had to. He helped me with a lot of issues with a browser console that goes beyond his duty and responsibility. He always answered me next day. His service is proffesional and I would reccomend this app and even his personally service even more than General Shopify Support.

Spaze Furniture

Great App, we are really happy with it.
It was able to create auto discounts when shopify could not.

frisqie

Excellent app. Easy to install, but I had to play around with it a little bit to figure it out. No problem though. It's affordable and highly recommended.

The Inky Shop

I needed an app to help me sell our cartridge sets more efficiently and Bundler meets this need perfectly.

Sharon Mitchell

Excellent app - easy to use and works well! Added some of this developers other apps too as they look great too!

Rogue Fishing Co.

Great app. Super simple to use. Has increased AOV and also help move slower selling skus! Highly recommend.

smartsories

Very easy to use. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Currently using the free version which offers more than enough, at least for us, will see if we will upgraded later on.