Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

Silver Shamrock

Hot take: Bundler is really easy to use. I wanted to package a couple products automatically with no friction and was able to do so in about a minute.

Wyndham Art Supplies

Liked this so far, worked immediately with no additional set-up. Lots of customization available for free.

Beauty Import Singapore

super easy to use! Been looking for a bundler for my discounted sets of products and i don't need to look further.

Pure Hermosa

Great so far- super easy to set up. Will let yall know when I've used it for a bit and see some ROI. Thx

Cape Coffee Beans

My experience with Bundler has been exceptional. Straight off the bat, it has added a tremendous amount of value to our store, making it much easier to quickly list bundles. The customer support has also been phenomenal. I would highly recommend it!

ARTROOM HAIRSHOP

Awesome support and super quick fix of an issue we had. Highly recommended!!! And for sure the apps works how it should. Our clients love the bundles we create.

CastleWare Baby

Easy to use and set up new bundles. Customers have been purchasing the few bundles I have made so far and I am looking forward to creating more options for my customers. I recommend this app!

The Danes

So far, so good, easy to install and use. It is early days, but I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add an economic bundle solution.

American Marketing

This app is incredibly easy to use with almost an instantaneous set-up! I'll definitely continue using this app for all future bundle needs!

Caterpillar Cross Stitch

I used this app to create 3 types of bundles. I upgraded as its not too much more and I find the additional functions really useful. Its helped me increase average order value and turnover. Support replied quickly and sorted it all out.