Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 28, 2020

You can create bundle shown at the bottom but unable to see them in products page separately as a new product though

winest.hk
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 30, 2020

Looks good so far, easy installation and nice display. Will test it more before giving it 5 stars.....

JustEgg Nutrition
Sweden
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
November 23, 2020

Looking pretty good so far! really happy with the ease of usage. looks good, looks good, looks good,

VAPR
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 23, 2020

First bundle easy peasy. Will see how we go forward if it continues to pleasy. Can't give it more than 4* at this point.

Jacks Online
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 7, 2020

I've used this app to help me create an offer by 2 get % off. I've only just installed it so early days but it seems to be working

The Outdoor Table
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
October 31, 2020

The app was very easy to use and quick to set up! The free version is perfect for my needs. I just wanted to test if bundles work for my customers without having to spend money on paid apps. This app allows me to do that!

Atamiki Beauty
Aruba
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 26, 2020

super application qui créer des bundles facilement très intuitive facile je recommande bien sure que oui

marington
France
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
October 24, 2020

good bundles but not much variants for free plan , hope you'll add certain features to your app and it will be good

WeGotSocks
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
October 21, 2020

I love how this works. I just wish I didn’t have to set up each combo separately. I’d love to be able to choose any one items from a collection and combine with any item from another collection. For a free app it’s great!

Little Rascals Kids Clothing
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 19, 2020

This is super easy to use. As a first time business owner, it's very easy to use. I am looking at probably upgrading to the paid version for the extra features.

All My Bubbles Australia