Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

All Kurma Singapore

The support service is really helpful and efficient! Managed to solve my problems really quickly and fast response.

BattleGround Farm

Super simple set up. I love how it appears under the product. This should help us increase avg order value significantly.

FD Market Co

I used this app to help bundle products. It was easy to set up and works great! I had bundles listed on my shop in minutes.

Wulf and supplies

Looks working like a charm. Just testing but so far this looks pretty good and easy to use. Let's see how this works..

Malyn Grace

Very cool! Easy to use! Hoping to increase our order value...anxious to see if it works! This is going to be super fun and a great way to combine some of most popular items!

HomeGym247

Used the app and it worked immediately. worth installing and using the app when you have products in your shop

Buying Expert™

Seems good so far. I will test in the this week and next week to understand how it works and whether it can truly work to increase sales.

centralcpctraining

So easy to install and set up and what I need to do can be done using the Free plan - happy! Great App

hairmind.gr

The Bundler is the most well-set and functional App in every detail I have worked with. Smoothly operating, no problems at all and many extras and features inside it. It sells our products nicely and the people behind it offer a GREAT customer service. For me, is like having a second shop in a shop. I am very satisfied and I recommend this professional App 100%.

Ibicoco

Great app, super easy to install and use first go. Had a small tech issue that was solved straight away by a super friendly tech team. Looks great on mobile too! Defo recommend.