Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

My Little Robins Shop

I have wanted to sell bundles on my site for a long time, but the thought overwhelmed me. Finally I decided to bite the bullet and get this app. Since I used the buy button only with a custom theme, the app wasn't working. I contacted support and they were quick to respond and so helpful! I ended up changing my shopify subscription to include an entire shop and not just the buy button. I ended up making more than twice as much money in a month than I ever made before thanks to this little app! It is inexpensive but so easy to use, and it was definitely worth paying extra for the shopify store.

Natural Shop Ireland

Works perfectly, exactly meet my needs. highly recommended :D

GroomenUK

Great app, already paid itself off for the next 5 years in a few days! Had a technical issue which Henry fixed for me within 24 hrs, great service, great app. Thanks

September 3, 2020

Hi,
I am glad that we managed to resolve your issue and that you received our reply to your email :)
Thank you for the nice review, we appreciate it.

Regards,
Nice Team

Discount Supplements

Would give 10 stars if I could. We rely heavily on bundles our website and this offers everything we need. Henry from support has been unbelievable. Sorted every request I've needed and created customer CSS for it to fit in line with what we need. 100% recommend this app for building bundles.

Can4Cancerstore

Quick and easy. Well done guys. Very user friendly and realistic monthly cost. Also not super intrusive on the site.

Armadilla Wax Works Candle Factory Store

This App is great! The support is even better. I have had a couple of glitches (pretty much my own doing) and Henry has patiently fixed them. Yesterday he found the source of a problem I was having and, while he was at it, made a couple of adjustments to make the Bundler fit my Out of The Sandbox format.
You can't ask for more than that

Akemi's Boutique

Great app! Easy to use! I will be a long time customer!! I am using this to sell masks in a bundle.

Moxie Chic

Amazing app - easy to use and helps organize products well. Good for individual product pages and also to create collections and group similar items together on its own product page. Versatile, terrific price and good customer support!

Kegelbell®

Bundler is easy to install and get up and running. The support team is incredibly responsive and helped tweak some of the styling that I wasn't able to do on my own. Highly recommend!

Canadian CPAP Supply

Great app and so easy to use. Great revenue generator !! I like the way it makes my website look professional while driving sales.