Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

cozycatstore2

This is a shout out to the excellent customer service. There was one color on the app that I was not able to customize on my own, so I sent an email to the help. Henry in support wrote back quickly and said he could do it for me. All I had to do was send him the color I wanted, and he took care of it. So easy. This kind of individual attention is rare and much appreciated.

Te Cabana

very good app super easy to use and no coding which is even better you chose your own products they don't choose for you

New Lovely Gadgets

very good,best app.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fashion Spot Panama

Awesome App for bundles! Easily set up bundles to sell together- I have free version which allows the simplest ones. But still cool!

PROMiXX UK

Simple to use, worked first time!
I had to install this app after another I was using failed. Bundler worked straight away, highly recommend

Resin Art NZ

Easy to use, just follow the instruction., step by step! Haven't see the result, if good, will upgrade.

Clique Threads

The app is great ! Very easy to use and integrate to my store :) The free plan also offers a lot of functions!

Julie Did It Studios

Super easy to set up my first bundle. Looking forward to trying out the different features. Really a plug and play app.

Category5™

Works great and exactly how it says it does. Used on my store to bundle products and upsell with a discount

Tommi.hu

Love it! :X:X:X Really recommend this application for reviews. Is so easy to use and looks very nice on the website.