Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

Fairdress™

Super merci ! je recommande car c'est dabord gratuit mais surtout un super gadget marketing qui va permettre de convertir

LUZ Planilhas

Works better than the other bundle apps for product page. Great support so far. It´s the best option.

MrMuffin'sTrains

Just what we needed. Originally we didn't have that many bundles to make but as we started seeing the effects of having bundles easily for customers to just click on the "add to cart" button we noticed we need to work on more things. We did upgraded to be able to have the bundle list and the direct link to the bundle itself to make it easier to advertise and direct customers to it. Instead of just saying, go to the product and scroll down.

Thank you very much for this app!

Collectors Toy Box

This is exactly how i was looking for for my online shop. thanks for this great app! looking forward for bigger sales!:)

PocasGreat

Fantastica Aplicacion, es super sencilla e intuitiva de usar, muchisimas gracias por vuestro trabajo, una de las app que primero se deben implementar a las tiendas y esta funciona realmente bien y. La recomiendo 100%

Montessori Choice

Great app and fantastic support!
The app is easy to use and with enough functionality also in the free version.
The support (Henry Burns) is incredibly fast and effective, the communication is personal without customer support's cliche and the right amount of words is used.
Great job!

CORIUM

Great features and support! I asked for assistance and received a reply in just a few minutes and they answered my question about customizing css style!

MotorsportMaps

Love this app! Quick and easy to bundle products. Also cool to see customers taking advantage of the bundles.

HALLOWEEN found

I have been using the app for awhile and I think it works great! Thank you very much I appreciate what it does for me!

GUGAWEAR

easy and cheap! Does what I need. Try it out! Have fun. Need more words for this review. Buy it! test it!