Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

Darkstella

THE ONLY APP THAT DOES WHAT I WANT! I'm currently offering a discount for people who buy the same size and color for a sportswear set (leggings+crop top) and this is exactly what I was looking for, plus it's free! All of the other apps didn't work and weren't free. I highly recommend it.

NUNU-BCN

Great! It has a good price, good options and is the one I tryed that works fast and well. I recomend it.

Lucky-Dad

Thx. The app is great. Very Good Price.. and this feature is for me most important : "However, if you want to display them on your homepage, blog post or any other page in your shop, then you can use this bundle code.
Copy the code and place it in any page or blog post using the HTML editor button. You can also paste it directly into your Liquid file."

LJB Drum Accessories

Really simple app that helped me discount two separate products when bought together. This entices buyers to purchase a different product that relates to the one they are wanting to buy.

Omtheo Gifts

Really easy to use. I've been using the app for a couple of weeks and have already sold a couple of bundles.

Testar Australia

Absolutely great! I spent an entire day try to find a good app for a bogo/bundle offers. Many apps are overly priced ($30/month !), some do not look good, other have limited customisation.

Bundler is easy, nice, looking good, absolutely I like it. Customer service is fast precise in the answers.

fluidfreeride.com

Great app, addresses the issue that there is only one automatic discount in shopify! Easy to customize.

Summit Creek Shop

We love how easy it is to make a bundle and no limits for the free plan. Exactly what we were looking for and better than most of the competition on bundle apps.

myCigara

Quick and easy to set up the bundles I need for the store, even has the option to do multibuys for collections, which other bundling apps don't seem to do.

YAQI Shaving

After using for a few months on the free plan I could see positive results and have now upgraded to the paid plan (first time ever!!!) and am enjoying the extension of the functionality. Really great job with this APP.