Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

Giga Squid

Great bundle maker would use alot for great deals to inspire your customers to buy your product. Great app guys

pipe17-forevergreen

great so far. love that it also allows for variants of the bundle. that will help a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanospraytech

good and excellent product, i am using it right now wish you the best want to finish the charaters thank you

True Outdoor there

amazing app, and it's free to use. amazing app, and it's free to use. amazing app, and it's free to use.

MegaaMobileMall

I LOVE THIS APP ! was recommended from my cousin & its super easy to use & nicely detailed to follow how to get started. must have

October 9, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your honest 5 star review :)
We would also like to thank your cousin for recommending you our app ;)

Thanks!
Bundler team

William andOne

Free version is very easy to follow and install. Products appear on checkout page instantly! Looking to see what response I will have with this app.

You Do You - Eco

So far so good. Was easy to set up and looks good on my product page. Happy with this so far. Would rather be asked to leave a review after a few days rather than right away setting up the 1st bundle.

Not Your Socks

Just started but everything seems alright. (Minimum 100 characters,Minimum 100 characters,Minimum 100 characters )

Attempting Less

Excited to offer my customers the option to bundle and save. This app made it easy for me to put on my shop and easy to navigate for my customers. Thank you!

Pretty Litty™

Straight forward set-up. Fantastic for me to create bundle deals for the Holidays! I am using the free plan currently.