Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

Shop Outre

If I could give zero stars I would. This app is so confusing to use and it doesn't even let you actually set a price you want. Instead it discounts the price by the amount you set and thats not what i want. Customer service is a joke too because they respond HOURSSSS later. I will be deleting it and getting my $6.99 back. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME PEOPLE.

January 14, 2021

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the app. We are striving to create a user interface which is self explanatory enough that the users can use it without any issues.
As we mentioned in the emails we exchanged, the app allows you to set a percentage discount, fixed amount discount or a fixed amount discount on each product in the bundle. As mentioned before, it just doesn't yet have an option to set a fixed price for the whole bundle. This is something we are planning on adding to the app.

We are currently experiencing an increase in demand for the app which also results in more support requests. Even with a severely increased number of support requests, we still manage to reply to almost all requests with a day.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience.

We hope that you will have a great day,
Bundler Team

ahlastore2019

Hi I removed the App but i get it in billing ?what is your problem?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

November 9, 2019

Hi,
As we already mentioned in email, the billing is handled automatically by Shopify. You upgraded the app and didn't remove it before the trial period expired. You can contact Shopify and ask for a refund, which we usually approve.
Giving us a one star review is not necessary for this, as it can be easily resolved. We are trying hard every day to make a good app with lots of free features. We are charging the least amount possible for a premium plan, so we can cover our costs. And a one star review doesn't help us at all.

Regards,