Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Volume discounts!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hour X Hour Bath Co

This app does what I need it to do in terms of making bundles deals. I like it. I knocked off two stars because of the difficulty in reaching customer service. There is no chat option and in the help center there is a paragraph that dissuades you from reaching out via email, they prefer for you to use the help documents only. If/when they add a customer service chat for the merchants, I would give it a 4 or 5 star rating.

July 19, 2022

Thank you for your review. You can always send us an email to support@goldendev.win for any question you might have.
We have experts in our support team, who strive to give you as detailed technical answers as they can. The frequently asked section in the app is there to allow merchants to instantly find an answer to their question, as we are constantly updating our frequently asked questions.
Thank you for this great idea for the support chat. We will try to add this to the app, as we see that in some cases, it might be easier to contact the support over the chat :)
Thanks again :)

Bundler support team

Golf Slidez

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 11 hours

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrv yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ttttttttttttt

Paw N Whiskerz

Location India

Not working well. Volume discount not visible on product page after some time. Fix this please. Thanks

February 9, 2022

Update, 2022-02-10:
As mentioned in the email, we have resolved the issue and if you install the app again, you will see that the volume discount widget will show up :) We have sent you two emails and are waiting for your reply :)
----
Thank you for your review. We have just sent you an email regarding this issue. Can you please check your inbox and let us know if the fix we applied helped?

Tobbs

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Just installed the app and set up my 1st bundle. It took a few minutes for me to get the hang of it but it wasn't that hard to understand. Let's see if it works.

September 24, 2021

Hi,
I am glad to hear that you didn't have any issues with the app :)
If you happen to need any help, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win

Have a great day,
Bundler team

Renew’d Wholesome Goods

good was very userfriendly, I would tell a friend and keep using it, plus I would send the link to my clients

The Dan Lok Shop

Quick Link check out does not give the correct discount amount. I added 5 products and reduced to 4 but still have an issue. I set for a $50 discount in total but it always just gives $36.01 discount. No live chat support.

January 5, 2021

Hi,
We have replied to your email and resolved your issue, but I am not sure if you received an email, as we haven't received a response from you.
The problem was that you had two similar bundles with the same priority value. The priority value lets the Bundler know which bundle has priority over others if your bundles contain the same products. Your issue was resolved by setting a higher priority to the bundle with more products.
You can read more about the priority value on our FAQ page (https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/frequently-asked-questions.html).

Best Regards,
Bundler team

INNOPALACE

easy to use and a great way to make money. ive made 1000s of extra dollars with this app because i can rais the AOV very easy

LNOC Store

Location France
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Just started but so far really easy and quick to use, and the design is both clear and classy! Good job!

ANT Stores

Altough it said "bundled products will be shown as one standalone product" it did not. And we were pushed to upgrade to premium and pay a fee for that.

April 14, 2020

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you were a bit disappointed with the app. I am not sure where you heard that the bundled products will be shown as a standalone product, as this is not how our app works. Our bundles are using your existing products and apply discounts on top of them. This means that when the customer places an order, each product in the bundle still has it's own SKU so it can be fulfilled separately.
Our premium version of the app does come with a landing page for each bundle and this is stated on our app listing page. I believe this is what you were referring to ;)

Regards,
Nice Team

Gladiator Fitness

Location Australia

App does a fairly decent job, but is a right pain in the butt when trying to create multiple bundles back to back and keeps crashing

February 8, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the app. Can you please contact us at support@goldendev.win and let us know exactly what the issues were? This will help us make the app better for you and for others :)

Nice Team