Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

LNOC Store

Just started but so far really easy and quick to use, and the design is both clear and classy! Good job!

ANT Stores

Altough it said "bundled products will be shown as one standalone product" it did not. And we were pushed to upgrade to premium and pay a fee for that.

April 14, 2020

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you were a bit disappointed with the app. I am not sure where you heard that the bundled products will be shown as a standalone product, as this is not how our app works. Our bundles are using your existing products and apply discounts on top of them. This means that when the customer places an order, each product in the bundle still has it's own SKU so it can be fulfilled separately.
Our premium version of the app does come with a landing page for each bundle and this is stated on our app listing page. I believe this is what you were referring to ;)

Nice Team

Gladiator Fitness

App does a fairly decent job, but is a right pain in the butt when trying to create multiple bundles back to back and keeps crashing

February 8, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the app. Can you please contact us at support@goldendev.win and let us know exactly what the issues were? This will help us make the app better for you and for others :)

Nice Team

Manitobah Mukluks

The functionality is decent, but I'd like more control over the visuals. Also for some reason I can't re-order the products in my bundle. Still, at the end of the day this is the app I chose.

Simply Novel

I was very excited to be able to use this app. I liked how it looked on the product pages, and the ease of use when putting the bundles together. However, I had to uninstall the app and look elsewhere because I was not able to manually input the bundles into my orders, which I need to be able to do, as I work with purchase orders and phone orders. After contacting customer service, and being told that it was "designed" to only be for online shoppers, and manual input of bundles (and any corresponding discounts) was not possible, this app became useless for me. For those who only have online shoppers, the app works great and is attractive and easy to use, but for my store needs, it completely missed the mark.

Scitec Nutrition Canada

We used the app and it was easy to use and easy to install. The only thing that we did not like was when you created a bundle you had an option of doing a % or a dollar amount. discount. Did not have an option to take the discount off of 1 item or give an item free or any other combination. It took a small about off each item. Reached out to developer and the option of buy 1 item at regular price and get 1 free was not available in this app. In the end had to remove the app. If you sell on Amazon this can be a big issue to use this app. Amazon will look for a low prices and don't care if it is part of a bundle. Disappointed because we liked how it worked and how easy it was to use. Tried it for about a week and had to pay the month fee because they only offered a 1 day free option for the full plan. If you use the free feature you can't use the links for any marketing so had to pay the fee. Thankfully it was a low fee but be aware of this apps limitations.

August 28, 2019

UPDATE 2019-09-08:
Hi,

I would like to let you know that we just added an option to set a discount for each product included in the bundle :) To give one item for free, just set a high enough discount for this item and leave the other items without a discount.

Nice team

---------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
As already mentioned, we will add the feature you requested in the future. You will then be able to set a discount/price for each item in the bundle :)

Nice team

Metal Mulisha

Customer service gets 5 stars! The app itself is pretty good, but not super robust. I hope as it gains popularity there are more features to alter the aesthetic of it.