Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

Jasmin Joy

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up with variants. Now waiting for you to come and order a bundle ;)

MoybyAbeni

Great app, we get a lot of features with a budget subscription amount. Great going, hope to get a lot of benefit out of this.

Weinberg Shop

We use this app so that our bundles are not sold as one product and we are happy with it. In addition to that the support is very eager to help with optical and technical adjustments.

magirazi

This is a great and much needed feature for any business to add customer engagement and product awareness.

The Blaze Mist

love it was excellent!
looking forward to using it.. hope it works best for me.. thanks for this app.. love it

winest.hk

You can create bundle shown at the bottom but unable to see them in products page separately as a new product though

JustEgg Nutrition

Looks good so far, easy installation and nice display. Will test it more before giving it 5 stars.....

VAPR

Looking pretty good so far! really happy with the ease of usage. looks good, looks good, looks good,

Jacks Online

First bundle easy peasy. Will see how we go forward if it continues to pleasy. Can't give it more than 4* at this point.

The Outdoor Table

I've used this app to help me create an offer by 2 get % off. I've only just installed it so early days but it seems to be working

Previous 1 3