Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Volume discounts!

Art of STEM with Jeannie Ruiz

I was frustrated by three apps and this one was my last effort. It worked beautifully first time and was much less expensive.

Pastadimonaco

Nice app to boost traffic and give an add on for customers! Thank you for the free plan offer. Recommended App!

The Coffee Shopping Network

Just installed the app and is doing what it intends. Looking forward to seeing the results. I was offered to leave a review right after installing so don't have a lot experience yet.

Destira

This app provided a great solution to inventory management of bundled sets, a major pain point for us as all items had to be deducted manually, and the main reason we took interest in the app. It also allowed us to exclude our wholesale customers, a functionality we hadn't found with other options. Henry was an amazing help setting this up for us and answering any questions we had! The added bonus of having the ability to create funnels to help drive sales was the cherry on top. The only improvement would be more customization of the landing page. We'd love to be able to group things under one listing with one photo and not itemized like it is now.

Movement Monkey

Free and works very good, as I can see uptill now. I just have added it, and will see if people will click on it (:

Marmota

Very good app, in a few minutes you can have the bundles configured and working. I'm not giving it 5 stars because it doesn't allow much customization in terms of styles and layout, otherwise it's a great app. The customer and technical service is very good and very decisive.

Sbproducts

great app get this app ....................................................................................................................................................................................

BIOSANNA

The app is very easy to use and works great. The only problem so far we have noticed is that you have to pay attention when calculating discount for each product to be with 2 decimals (for example the price 34,80 EUR with 10% discount is 31,32 that is OK, but if you put 34,90 EUR original price with 15% discount that is 29,665 EUR and this is not good as the total will have difference 1-2 cents ). And second thing, customers once they check-out they can not come back (there is no click back to your home page). This can be also good so the customer can not change his mind. Also support is great so we reccomend it.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your review and for the notice about the price rounding.
The back to cart button is currently not present on Shopify Draft Order checkouts, but we hope that we will some day find a solution to that issue :)

Have a great day,
Bundler team

Dataversity-IT-2

Awesome app to use & integrate with store easily. I will prefer everytime when need create bundles of products

ekalin

I want to know how to move this module to the bottom of the product price instead of the bottom of the product page, and my mobile terminal cannot be displayed normally.

March 17, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.

Moving the bundle widget to a different position on your product page or relocating the bundle widget is easy. You can change the position of the bundle widget by adding a short HTML snippet to your product template. We have instructions on how to achieve this here: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html. You can just follow our guide and add the HTML snippet described in it to the place where you want to display your bundle widget on your product pages.
If you are scared of editing your Liquid files, contact us and we will do it for you ;)

Best regards,