Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Upsell product bundles, Mix&Match bundles, Volume discounts!

Free plan available

Little Treehouse Lane

Just downloaded the app and created a bundle straight away, user friendly, quick and easy! Definitely recommend!

PaleoSkin By CJ’s H.C.H

the app worked perfectly no problems at all, but this is my first time downloading it so i will have to continue to see. I highly recommend so far.

Waeve Apparel

Very easy to navigate and easy to create bundles. No plan needed, can use it on the free plan. Awesome.

BulbulHome

Very easy to set up - created a mix and match bundle in less than 10 minutes! Can't wait to share the link to customers and get some more sales

Campus & Co Atherstone

Easy app to use and install. Only feature I would like to see added is the ability to add products to the bundle by collection or tag. Otherwise a great app.

Art of STEM with Jeannie Ruiz

I was frustrated by three apps and this one was my last effort. It worked beautifully first time and was much less expensive.

Pastadimonaco

Nice app to boost traffic and give an add on for customers! Thank you for the free plan offer. Recommended App!

The Coffee Shopping Network

Just installed the app and is doing what it intends. Looking forward to seeing the results. I was offered to leave a review right after installing so don't have a lot experience yet.

Destira

This app provided a great solution to inventory management of bundled sets, a major pain point for us as all items had to be deducted manually, and the main reason we took interest in the app. It also allowed us to exclude our wholesale customers, a functionality we hadn't found with other options. Henry was an amazing help setting this up for us and answering any questions we had! The added bonus of having the ability to create funnels to help drive sales was the cherry on top. The only improvement would be more customization of the landing page. We'd love to be able to group things under one listing with one photo and not itemized like it is now.

Movement Monkey

Free and works very good, as I can see uptill now. I just have added it, and will see if people will click on it (:

Previous 1 3 4 5