Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

Package Free

Henry was amazing at supporting our solution and customizing it to work with our Quick View Cart. Since this application does not work with Bold Subscriptions, we ultimately decided to not continue with this product, but the support alone deserves a 5-star review! Thank you Henry for your time!

Medicali

Great App, I would like to "mass set" a bundle to several products. That could be an upgrade thank you I also would like it to show higher on the product page , not all the way on the bottom

BE SAVANNA

Just one question, does someone know if the size of the bundle can be changed? To have 2 or 3 bundles per line instead of having just one?

We have been using the app for a while now and we are happy with it! It gives quite a differentiating feature to the website.

May 1, 2020

Thank you for your review.
A bit of a customization is needed in order to have more than one bundle widget in one line :) If you want us to make this customization for your shop, please send us a support email to support@goldendev.win and don't forget to also send us your store URL.

Thanks,
Henry

Beyond Nutrition

It is a good working app. I definitely managed to upsell with this! Easy to use.
Just one point should be improved, it could look a bit better. So, visually some improvements should be made.
Can recommend this app. Works and no bugs.

Gofurnit

As long as you cannot add a 2nd discount (like a personal code or welcome code) on top of the bundle discount, this app is nice but not useful for us.

lawsuitforms.org

Easy to use and free. Works great! Why are you making me add more characters? This is annoying. I'm reducing my review by one star.

Pope's Kitchen

I got this app to help me allow customers to choose their own bundles, the more I work with the app the more I am enjoying its flexibility. The only frustration is the little "in your cart" box that pops up to let people know they have filled the bundle requirements, is inconsistent in when it pops up.
I would also like the discount to show up in the cart before the click check out but that may not be the way things work.
As I learn and use this app more, I will up date my rating.
Clark - owner 2/18/2020

February 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you close the discount popup box with he X button, then the box will remain hidden for the duration of the user's session. Maybe this happened when you didn't see it ;)
We have recently added an option to show discounts in the cart total. You can turn it on in App settings -> General settings.

If you need any help, you can always contact us at support@goldendev.win

Thanks,
Henry

FIXY Makeup

So far so good. The placement could be better but it works well! Thank you, we appreciate your work and will recommend.

Avides_officiel

This app is very good but it could be good to add some features like the position of the budle or to be able to create a bundle with two differents variants

December 2, 2019

Thank you for your review.
You can change the position of the bundle by following our guide https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html

To create a bundle with two different variants, you have to create a variant level bundle. This bundle will display variants as separate products :)

If you need any help, you can always contact us ;)

Best Regards,
Nice team

Wokeface

This is pretty great for a free app. I wish I could duplicate bundles since I'm offering tiers of discounts for the same group of products and it is tedious to add them all individually every time. It would be even nicer if I could apply a bundle to a tag or collection instead of choosing each product individually.

All said, it still works. But I was disappointed to learn that the customer cannot use a discount code on top of these bundle discounts. The Developer said this is a constraint of Shopify. Unfortunately since this scenario could cause my customer to get a worse deal and make them upset, I am not going to be able to use this app. Thank you anyway.

December 7, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
I would like to let you know that we just added an option to duplicate bundles in app settings :) You can try it out by going to the app settings and clicking "Copy" button on one of the bundles.

We are still trying to see if it would be possible to apply a bundle discount to a tag or a collection. I will let you know if if add it to the app :)

Regards,