Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Cross-sell products and boost sales with bundle discounts!

JustEgg Nutrition

Looks good so far, easy installation and nice display. Will test it more before giving it 5 stars.....

VAPR

Looking pretty good so far! really happy with the ease of usage. looks good, looks good, looks good,

Jacks Online

First bundle easy peasy. Will see how we go forward if it continues to pleasy. Can't give it more than 4* at this point.

The Outdoor Table

I've used this app to help me create an offer by 2 get % off. I've only just installed it so early days but it seems to be working

Atamiki Beauty

The app was very easy to use and quick to set up! The free version is perfect for my needs. I just wanted to test if bundles work for my customers without having to spend money on paid apps. This app allows me to do that!

marington

super application qui créer des bundles facilement très intuitive facile je recommande bien sure que oui

WeGotSocks

good bundles but not much variants for free plan , hope you'll add certain features to your app and it will be good

Little Rascals Kids Clothing

I love how this works. I just wish I didn’t have to set up each combo separately. I’d love to be able to choose any one items from a collection and combine with any item from another collection. For a free app it’s great!

All My Bubbles Australia

This is super easy to use. As a first time business owner, it's very easy to use. I am looking at probably upgrading to the paid version for the extra features.

Package Free

Henry was amazing at supporting our solution and customizing it to work with our Quick View Cart. Since this application does not work with Bold Subscriptions, we ultimately decided to not continue with this product, but the support alone deserves a 5-star review! Thank you Henry for your time!

Previous 1 3