Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

Avides_officiel

This app is very good but it could be good to add some features like the position of the budle or to be able to create a bundle with two differents variants

December 2, 2019

Thank you for your review.
You can change the position of the bundle by following our guide https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html

To create a bundle with two different variants, you have to create a variant level bundle. This bundle will display variants as separate products :)

If you need any help, you can always contact us ;)

Best Regards,

Wokeface

This is pretty great for a free app. I wish I could duplicate bundles since I'm offering tiers of discounts for the same group of products and it is tedious to add them all individually every time. It would be even nicer if I could apply a bundle to a tag or collection instead of choosing each product individually.

All said, it still works. But I was disappointed to learn that the customer cannot use a discount code on top of these bundle discounts. The Developer said this is a constraint of Shopify. Unfortunately since this scenario could cause my customer to get a worse deal and make them upset, I am not going to be able to use this app. Thank you anyway.

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review.
I would like to let you know that we just added an option to duplicate bundles in app settings :) You can try it out by going to the app settings and clicking "Copy" button on one of the bundles.

We are still trying to see if it would be possible to apply a bundle discount to a tag or a collection. I will let you know if if add it to the app :)

Deylo

I love it. Only two problems for me :
- I can't remove the initial and sale price displayed on the product page bundle
- We can't duplicate bundles
4 stars deserved anyway

November 17, 2019

UPDATE 2019-12-07:

----

Thank you for your review.
Currently, you can remove the total bundle price in the bundle settings. We will try to also add a setting that will allow you to remove the price of each product in the bundle.
Also, thank you for your suggestion about an option to duplicate bundles. We will try to add it to the app :)

TrendBody

Great app to offer clients a bundel and get a higher AOV. I need to write 100 words so yeah, great app

SHOPZIAS

This app is really amazing! I just wish we can put the bundled products below the Cart button or right above Product Descriptions. Nonetheless, this is highly recommended!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review.
You can choose where to display the bundles by including a short HTML snippet in your Liquid files.
Just follow our manual installation guide: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/manual-installation.html
If you need any help with it, please contact us on bundler@goldendev.win :)