Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Upsell bundles

Movement Monkey

Free and works very good, as I can see uptill now. I just have added it, and will see if people will click on it (:

Marmota

Very good app, in a few minutes you can have the bundles configured and working. I'm not giving it 5 stars because it doesn't allow much customization in terms of styles and layout, otherwise it's a great app. The customer and technical service is very good and very decisive.

Sbproducts

great app get this app ....................................................................................................................................................................................

BIOSANNA

The app is very easy to use and works great. The only problem so far we have noticed is that you have to pay attention when calculating discount for each product to be with 2 decimals (for example the price 34,80 EUR with 10% discount is 31,32 that is OK, but if you put 34,90 EUR original price with 15% discount that is 29,665 EUR and this is not good as the total will have difference 1-2 cents ). And second thing, customers once they check-out they can not come back (there is no click back to your home page). This can be also good so the customer can not change his mind. Also support is great so we reccomend it.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your review and for the notice about the price rounding.
The back to cart button is currently not present on Shopify Draft Order checkouts, but we hope that we will some day find a solution to that issue :)

Have a great day,
Bundler team

Dataversity-IT-2

Awesome app to use & integrate with store easily. I will prefer everytime when need create bundles of products

ekalin

I want to know how to move this module to the bottom of the product price instead of the bottom of the product page, and my mobile terminal cannot be displayed normally.

March 17, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.

Moving the bundle widget to a different position on your product page or relocating the bundle widget is easy. You can change the position of the bundle widget by adding a short HTML snippet to your product template. We have instructions on how to achieve this here: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html. You can just follow our guide and add the HTML snippet described in it to the place where you want to display your bundle widget on your product pages.
If you are scared of editing your Liquid files, contact us and we will do it for you ;)

Best regards,
Bundler team

Two Prairie Doods

So far the app is working well for me! I am using it to mix and match items which will allow customers to save on a set price!

Lorima

I have only just started to use the App and so may mark may creep to 5*'s after more use! What I do know is that it is easy to set-up and intuitive. Will monitor site speed and hopefully see some upsells. Keep you posted.

Jasmin Joy

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up with variants. Now waiting for you to come and order a bundle ;)

MoybyAbeni

Great app, we get a lot of features with a budget subscription amount. Great going, hope to get a lot of benefit out of this.

Previous 1 3 4