Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Volume discounts, BFCM!

Braunschweig Society

Schnell, einfach und unkompliziert im Shop zu integrieren. Jetzt hoffen wir mal das Sie auch pushed ;-)

SHEIKA

The app is very useful and sale oriented, Easy to use, I reccomend. Their help support is very quick and helpful.

aladinmind

It is very easy to use, with helpful onboarding. I used it to offer better discount and increase AOV. I hope to see results in the future. Thank you.

School Of WorkLife

I used the app to create bundles. It was super easy to set up - really intuitive. I also liked that the company let me know about another app they have for subscriptions - I'll be checking that out next.

Drive Talk Cars

I really like the Bundler App. It is super easy to create bundles. I love the widget that is generate and displayed on my website.

Prime Vape

Absolutely love this app! Pretty intuitive, great look and works well. There's only two things missing in my opinion. First is an option to paused and activate all bundle in bulk. I have like 70 bundles on my site and for the Black Friday x Cyber Monday I had to manually turn them inactive and then active afterwards and I'll have to do that again for Boxing day. Could be improved. Second, if there's a problem with a product included in a bundle, this bundle won't show and there's no color indicator whatsoever that tells you with an overview which bundle are problematic, you'll have to manually check them or your client will have to tell you, thats either embarassing or a pain to verify.

November 30, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for a glowing review :) We will keep your suggestions in mind and will try to make the necessary changes to the app to improve the parts you mentioned :)

Bundler team

Chats et Chiens

Good app, very clear for newcomers. I would add more funcionalities for the free version, since most people want to try it all before paying

PowerHouseTahiti

We were looking for an app that could easily create bundles for Black Friday, and in general. However, I encountered an issue with price display. So I contacted the support and they were very quick to respond and at the same time resolving the problem. We're still in trial phase and plan to include it for our online shop. Special thanks to Henry from the support team :)

Entice & Renew, LLC

Finally giving this a try and I am happy with the outcome so far. I cannot wait to hear feedback from my customers.

HYPER-Market

great app i love it , also they have a free plan that is more than enough suitable for a new dropshiper

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36