Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

Kegelbell®

Bundler is easy to install and get up and running. The support team is incredibly responsive and helped tweak some of the styling that I wasn't able to do on my own. Highly recommend!

Canadian CPAP Supply

Great app and so easy to use. Great revenue generator !! I like the way it makes my website look professional while driving sales.

Micro Glow

Very happy with new premium update, its what we have been waiting for! Looking forward to seeing what these guys do next!

LX Cosmetics

Easy to use perfect for my store, I can't wait to publish it and start to upsell my products. This will make it easy for customers to bundle and save increasing my revenue.

Fashions By RoPuddles

I appreciate the new mix and match feature. We are seeing more orders with bundles since this feature has been added!

Nook Direct

I definitely think this app is great! I added it to my site and it easily paid for itself within one day!

RSPro

Using it for only a few days, but so far so good.

Set up is easy and fast and it offers plenty of options and configurations to match your goals.

I only find the mix&match a bit confusing. But it should be me

RosiePanda

Truly the best app of its kind. I have tried at least six others, and alas the least expensive is indeed the best. Well worth the price many times over!

ShoesCover

CurtainWorld.Online

Great service support. Went the extra mile to make sure the app works according to my website needs. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9