Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundle discounts, Mix&Match bundles, Volume discounts!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seas Bath and Body

Absolutely fantastic app and super easy to set up and link to your shopify website (I am self taught!). Using this app on my website helps me to upsell my products into bundles so instead of buying one they often buy four. The fact is allows customers to pick their own products to make up the bundle and takes it out of stock is a game changer for me. I have also contacted the support who were really helpful.

August 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)
Stay amazing!

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH

Great app to bundle the package items! I really like this set up and how it looks! Thank you for creating awesome apps!!

August 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Rural Redhead Market

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I made my first bundle in about 5 minutes! Super easy and will be a HUGE help with increasing my cart value!!!

August 4, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review! We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

AquaBlastFit

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far it looks good, and looks easy enough. Is it possible to offer a bundle using a coupon code for special clients only (newsletter only)?

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice review :) You could achieve something like this by turning on:
- the option to only apply discounts if the products were added to the cart through the bundle widget
- turning off the widget on your product pages
- sending customers a link to the bundle landing page.
This will only give discount to the customers who add the bundle products to the cart through the bundle widget, which will only be visible on the auto-generated bundle landing pages.
If you require any further help, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win

Vivida Lifestyle

We use this app and it has generated a lot of cash for us as a company due to us having the ability to bundle products. Henry from customer support was brilliant at creating a workaround for us at no extra charge, really great service, we would definitely recommend.

August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app, that it helped you increase your revenue and that we were able to help you :)

JUST SKIN ESSENTIALS

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Easy to install and setup. Love this app so far. Now time to change some other items dues too. ;):)

August 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this nice review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Car Pass

Location China
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Good widget on page, is over imaginable usefully. I can make different product component mix up bundle sale is clear. It tell us what is bundle sale objects.

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Maple Tattoo Supply

Great app with good features. Plus the customer service is very helpful if you want to do some custom changes on the theme!

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Plant Love Nutrition

I had some problems getting my buttons to match my default shape from shopify. I emailed support and they quickly updated the app for me so that the buttons matched my preference and my store looked cohesive. KUDOS!

July 21, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app.
Working with you has been a pleasure :)
Stay awesome!

nepaudio

Time spent using app 6 minutes

This app is really good at what it does. It is also very easy to use, and looks good on the website. Thank you.

July 19, 2022