Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Upsell bundles

Acute Inflections

Works perfectly, even in the Shopify POS! The price is also a lot less than the competitors. We couldn't be happier!

Pawsome.Coffee

Just installed this and so far it looks great!
There are lots of bundle apps out there but I think this is one of the best.
Definitely worth trying this.
Recommended.

MUJKA CLIPARTS

Instant Sale booster. Reached out for a couple of things I couldn't figure out and received Great Customer service, quick and responsive. I really like the app and how easy it is to use. Recommended to anyone looking to boost sales. Thank you.

A. OntheBeat

Super easy and user friendly. Took less than 10 minutes to create my first bundle. Using the free plan which works perfectly fine for my store!

Shopalobby

Easy to setup bundles and accurate calculations! Using the Free version, but will upgrading to the pro version soon.

The Essential Hive Co

Fantastic app, took less than 60 seconds to add and confirm my first bundle! looks great on my product page. Thanks!

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and how it looks on your product page :)

Bass Workshop

Works great and looks good on the website. Easy to use. Free plan does the job perfectly. Highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review. We are glad that you like the app :)

GoMo ENERGY

Great app with even better Customer Support. They helped me with every my demand. Great experience. Highly recommended!

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are glad that we were able to help :)

421Store

Just set it up, very easy to use. I still need to see if it will help to get me more sales. I hope it will.

Mamajnr

Best one I've seen. Setup was fast and convenient. Bundle persists all the way to checkout. We love it.. Super easy to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28