Recensioner (436)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 juni 2024

Pretty nice app! Thank you so much.
Very helpful and well made.
I love it and I recommend it 100%.

Serenity France
Frankrike
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 23 juni 2024

Thank you for your kind review!

30 maj 2024

Excellent service. Abuzar helped me quickly and was very friendly

emmaceleste
Irland
Conversion Bear svarade 4 juni 2024

Thank you for your kind review, Abuzar is a top agent and our team is here to help.
Happy Bundle selling! :)

15 maj 2024

Worst customer service I've ever seen from an app with such a high rating. Itai from customer service reads your messages and ignores you when they are clearly online.

Be aware: everything was working fine for a few months until the discount stopped working on its own. We didn't change anything or even install new apps. I contacted support to fix it and got no help. It's been over a week without a solution or even a reply. They change settings on the app without telling or consulting with you, despite being told not to do so.

Thrive Beam
USA
18 april 2024

Very happy with their new CS agent; Itai. very helpful and directly available on European hours.

Min lille Mus
Nederländerna
11 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 17 maj 2024

Itai is a rockstar! Thank you for your kind review and words. Our team is always available to help

9 maj 2024

very good support thank you very much

HARIELLE
Schweiz
Conversion Bear svarade 17 maj 2024

Thank you for your kind review.

I will pass your message on to the support team who are always delighted to help!

31 maj 2024

Perfect. Fast Support.

Ivoxys
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 4 juni 2024

Thank you for your kind review and happy Bundle selling! :)

2 juni 2024

So expensive for nothing !
we have alternatives !

CozyLab
Frankrike
28 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 4 juni 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand your concern about our pricing, and we want to assure you that providing high-quality service at a fair cost is one of our top priorities.

However we do feel that it needs to be said that the pricing is not "for nothing"

Our team is on standby 24/7 with a tech team that responds in 24 hours or less to any technical issues.

We offer exceptional bundle capabilities that perform incredibly well and has led to (as you can see above) to 397 5 star ratings.

We hope you reconsider and come back to Bundle Bear. You can email me at aharon@apphub.com and I will be happy to help set you up.

Best,

The Conversion Bear Team

29 april 2024

Der Support ist wirklich klasse mir wurde direkt geholfen und das Problem erklärt

GAZZELO
Conversion Bear svarade 17 maj 2024

We so happy to hear you were happy with the app! Happy selling!

14 juni 2024

Die App an sich ist okay, man kann aufjedenfall damit arbeiten. allerdings ist der support erstklassig. Egal wann du ihnen schreibst, sie helfen und sind kompetent.

Melado
19 dagar användning av appen
21 maj 2024

Amazing app with amazing customer support they reply super fast and they can fix everything

blije poten