Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Paws for Giving

Location Australia

Had issues setting the app up and support was there in the first minute I messaged, and stuck with me through my multiple mistakes. Incredible support, app is smooth and does what it's meant to! Very happy.

OnlinePharmacy

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app, boosted sales in the first day! Easy to use and customer support was fast and efficient when I had a question

ABA SHOP

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing. The design is very clean and it displays the information clearly so the client can understand. It's the best volume discount app I tried and super easy to install. I already got a lot of sales due to it. Once the client presses the buy button he is being sent to the checkout page directly. It's awesome!

Dee Smart Kitchen

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App and excellent customer support. I was facing few technical challenges which the team managed to assist in no time.

Moon Discount

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Awesome app. Other apps charge you money and they're no as good as this one. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Schieferei

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, simple to use and very clear. A special request about my shop was resolved within a very short time at the weekend! Great, and thank you very much!

MYTEA

Location France

Staff very helpfull and available, I got some troubles and they installed the code where I wanted.
Good app, work well.

Top Mask 19

Location Italy

This app is fantastic, the support is incredibly fast and efficient.
LOVE IT!
I recommend it to everyone!

Smart Joint Massager

Location Ireland

Awesome customer support, Jonathan has fixed my issue of the app the appearing on my product page, within just a few minutes :)

Original4u.com

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Today I decided to use this app on my site. The app works well and the support team responds very quickly. Thank You