Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AutoMesh

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

had a problem with the application and I did not know how to solve it, immediately the conversion bear team began to help me instantly, they did not take anything to solve it I am very grateful to this team and application, it is a great application!

JustPerfectGift

Location France

It's really easy to use this app, the interface is very user-friendly and very prompt customer support, always there to help you. Highly recommend this to anyone.

SolsticeTeaTraders

I haven't gotten to fully utilize yet, but had some issues implementing the app in correctly, and their staff was helping and solving the issue within minutes of contacting them. Look forward to a positive experience.

Coasta

Time spent using app About 2 months

5 Star for the app!!!! The support is very helpful, and replies very fast!! It's like you are paying them a lot on how they support you! The Conversion Bear always has its reputation!

nomad-babies

Location France

Perfect support and great app! I use it on my store and it's just awesome to increase sales in some products.

Furrever Pup

Love it. It's easy to create bundles. It's a nice, simple and quick way to create the whole thing. The customer service is amazing. They helped me throughout the process of creating my new bundle and replied super quick fixing a techie thing which I did not know how to do. Looking forward to creating lots more.

Swipevision

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app! The support desk helped me alot with some features around the app. I would highly recommend Bundle bear!

Home & Oasis

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is absolutely fantastic, exactly what we needed for our store!! Had been searching around for a loooooong time for an app like Bundle Bear. Thankyou very much for this.

PhilDeal

Can only recommend this app highly (y) so nice and everything works fine. Absolutely worth installing it, the support is incredible!

VivaSoins

Location France

J'ai dû faire appel à leur service pour l'installation et me l'ont fait de suite. Bravo ! Et encore merci, vous êtes au top.