Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Glt

Super application et en plus gratuite elle suffit parfaitement à créer des bundle pour augmenter ces conversions.

SadraBioHellas

App is great and customer service is excellent! I mean, really helpful and kind, willing to help you with everything you need. This is better than even paid apps support, amazing job guys.

Fennel and Ginger

We found this app is excellent for encouraging customers to buy "by the case", what's more the support provided by the team is second to none - even when an issue arose by us installing a different app they went the extra mile to help sort the issues caused by the other app!!

Neoxus

I havent try the checkout yet but actualy the app looks great and the staff is realy helpfull. I recomand it !

LionShop

Je n'arrivais pas installer l'application avec mon thème et je ne voulais pas me risquer avec le code. Le service client est très réactif. Merci à Jonathan !
Top je recommande.

All Citizens

Great app and very flexible, especially for a free app. Also, Lynda from customer service has helped me on several of my Shopify store integrations, was very patient with all of my questions, was always very fast to respond to my emails and was polite and helpful in all of our interactions. She even spent 2 hours troubleshooting my theme code, which is a level of service that is way above anything I’ve ever received from other app/technical service providers. Software companies need more team members like Lynda

MyTrendy.de

The app looks really amazing on my product page, first sales just came in already through the conversion bear :). I hope you can add in a cart upsell feature soon

Wood Addicts

Very easy to set-up, fully translatable to non-english languages, attractive look and feel. Support easily available.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Temptum LLC

The app is super simple yet offers many features. Support staff is HIGHLY effective, knowledgeable, and efficient.

ComfyKolf

Wow! Can’t believe how quick the support is! Had some issues with the code and within a few hours they solved as I wanted.