Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

Tiny Paws

Amazing and pretty straightforward app. Plus the support team solved a special requirement I had in no time. Congrats to the team!

Democratique Socks

Really nice bundle app!!!! My Shopify theme wasn´t compatible but within 45 minutes the Conversion Bear team fixed it. Best customer service ever at Shopify partners!!!! Thanks to Lynda and Itai.

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

Amazing! Super easy to setup. Just took like 3 minutes. Now it's up and running and I love it! Success!!!!!!!

Momo Monster Co

I really like this app, simple to use and quite intuitive. There is one feature I would like to see, the option to choose dollar amount for discount and not just by percentage.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for the kind words 💎 The app is about a week old, so plenty of new features to add. Thanks for sharing your insight! I will personally let you know when $ off is available down the road.

Have a great day ahead!

Jonathan.
Founder @ Conversion Bear

Forsman Tee

Phenomenal customer service! Bundle bear helped me to set this app, really easy and fast! Fuctionality is also great!

NSI Australia

Very Good App! helps customers want to spend more and buy more quantity to get a small little discount :) everyone wins! This app will be a top app and loved by many very soon! Love this app!

Amra

First of all, I would like to thank this terrific team who helped me install their app.
Second, I find the design very appealing and very beautifully and intelligently solved.
I hope that my customers will buy more and I am very confident! Thank you very much!

VIALED

I had some trouble configuring the app for what I needed but Jonathan was exceptional. He helped me do what I needed and was extremely kind. He was also very knowledgeable about the product.

Jigsteria

They are still on Beta but already it works amazing. Also, they have the best support I came across with. great App! Highly recommended!!!

Luxa Blender™

Great app and support helped me set it up in like 10 minutes with gem pages. Would recommend this app for increasing AOV and looks super clean on product page ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐