Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dhala Cakes Obrador de pastisseria artesanal

Great and useful app with a very fast and efficient support.
Thanks for the help and for making such a simple but useful app that I recommend so much.

Dog Guardian

The app does exactly what was promised and what i needed. Wonderfully fast help from customer service via chat....solved all my problems in minutes!

Stress Free Bee

The add on works great and the tech support is fantastic! I would highly recommend this for someone looking for an easy to use bundle app

Max Home Tools

It's a very good app and helps in creating bundle offers with ease. It's easy to install and configure. I highly recommend it.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

cartoleria l'Albero delle idee

App fantastica, utile e comprensibile con immediatezza. Il supporto è stato magnifico, veloce e soprattutto ti aiutano passo passo. Consigliatissima.

Primabee

We love Bundle Bear! Had two bundle sales within an hour of install. Plus the developers are responsive and helpful and fixed a minor issue the same day we contacted them. Thank you!

Comfy Package

This is the best Bundle App I found after trying all of them here. The design is good and really works. Thank you for such an awesome app.

Frac Watches

Really love the feature it's provided. It just matches my expectations and works really well in my store. Jonathan is very effective in solving the problem I encountered on my store while having bundle bear installed. Just loved this app as well as the support that I've got!

INNOPALACE

jonathan was in the live support and he helpped me so fast with all my problems and went above and behond for me thank you so much

Dream Rays

these guys at Conversion Bear are amazing! Any problems they answer and fix so quickly. I have never seen such fantastic customer service on a free app. Great app, definitely increases AOV!