Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

Ninja.fi

This app just does what it promises and also looks good on-page, not like many others! Customer support - damn, they are like superhumans!

Arlo Hudson

Great app, I have been searching for an effective bundle/volume discount app for a very very long time. Support is second to none, reply very quickly and swiftly deal with any queries.

Selvatiq

The app installation was easy and the dedicated support was very helpful. I suggest to try the app!

Bloon Underwear

Just awesome.. I used this app, and i am very satisfied.. good job guys, That is why I am going to check all your app

Mikaroz Studio

This is a fantastic app in comparison to the others on the market. I use it for my store and I found it seemless integration with no glitches or issues.

Cosy Cody

I really love this app already. Customer support is incredible and the potential is great! Although the app is very young, it seems very promising. Highly recommend!

TheWomenThings

The app itself is great and provides what it promises. The customer service is very fast and very good. I have never received a response from a support team this fast. Thank you!

CreativeConfectionery

5 Stars app. Worked with in minuets and is showing bundles on my website right away. Customer service are on hand to help with any questions. What more could you want

Stinky Dog Australia

Conversion Bear was easy to set up and their support team was very helpful. Once in the app, it was super easy to create offers and intuitive. Fantastic for a free app. Highly recommend!

Joy Market Place

This application is very powerful tools on our sales campaign I love it this is highly recommended at me. So thank you for introducing this application

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🤝