Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Comfy Package

This is the best Bundle App I found after trying all of them here. The design is good and really works. Thank you for such an awesome app.

Frac Watches

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really love the feature it's provided. It just matches my expectations and works really well in my store. Jonathan is very effective in solving the problem I encountered on my store while having bundle bear installed. Just loved this app as well as the support that I've got!

INNOPALACE

jonathan was in the live support and he helpped me so fast with all my problems and went above and behond for me thank you so much

Dream Rays

these guys at Conversion Bear are amazing! Any problems they answer and fix so quickly. I have never seen such fantastic customer service on a free app. Great app, definitely increases AOV!

LaLuceOnline

Time spent using app About 11 hours

The only customer support which i contacted and they immediately replied and helped! Plus their apps are amazing!

Exfoliclean

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a really easy app to install and it works perfectly! really straight forward and the design is great.

Tiny Paws

Location Greece

Amazing and pretty straightforward app. Plus the support team solved a special requirement I had in no time. Congrats to the team!

Democratique Socks

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Really nice bundle app!!!! My Shopify theme wasn´t compatible but within 45 minutes the Conversion Bear team fixed it. Best customer service ever at Shopify partners!!!! Thanks to Lynda and Itai.

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

Amazing! Super easy to setup. Just took like 3 minutes. Now it's up and running and I love it! Success!!!!!!!

Momo Monster Co

I really like this app, simple to use and quite intuitive. There is one feature I would like to see, the option to choose dollar amount for discount and not just by percentage.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for the kind words 💎 The app is about a week old, so plenty of new features to add. Thanks for sharing your insight! I will personally let you know when $ off is available down the road.

Have a great day ahead!