Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Jigsteria

They are still on Beta but already it works amazing. Also, they have the best support I came across with. great App! Highly recommended!!!

Luxa Blender™

Great app and support helped me set it up in like 10 minutes with gem pages. Would recommend this app for increasing AOV and looks super clean on product page ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ninja.fi

This app just does what it promises and also looks good on-page, not like many others! Customer support - damn, they are like superhumans!

Arlo Hudson

Great app, I have been searching for an effective bundle/volume discount app for a very very long time. Support is second to none, reply very quickly and swiftly deal with any queries.

Selvatiq

The app installation was easy and the dedicated support was very helpful. I suggest to try the app!

Bloon Underwear

Just awesome.. I used this app, and i am very satisfied.. good job guys, That is why I am going to check all your app

Mikaroz Studio

This is a fantastic app in comparison to the others on the market. I use it for my store and I found it seemless integration with no glitches or issues.

Cosy Cody

I really love this app already. Customer support is incredible and the potential is great! Although the app is very young, it seems very promising. Highly recommend!

TheWomenThings

The app itself is great and provides what it promises. The customer service is very fast and very good. I have never received a response from a support team this fast. Thank you!

CreativeConfectionery

5 Stars app. Worked with in minuets and is showing bundles on my website right away. Customer service are on hand to help with any questions. What more could you want