4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexibility, ease of use, and ability to boost sales and average order value. Its customization features allow it to seamlessly blend with any store theme. The customer service is highly praised for its quick responses, clear instructions, and problem-solving skills. The support team also offers valuable insights on enhancing bundle appeal and ensures a smooth setup process. The app is highly recommended for its superior assistance with product bundling.

August 25, 2022

We've used this app for more than one year and it's perfect. We have a lot of bundle sold every month and it's now a big part of our revenue. On top of that the support team is excellent and very quick to answer.

suuupply
France
June 18, 2022

The apps great and actually looks apart of my website :) My theme generally makes it much more complex to install extra features from apps. Contacted Lynda at bundle bear and it was installed extremely quickly as well as a little tweak just for me!

StickerSocials
March 27, 2021

The app works wonderfully. I needed help installing it and the response from support was lightning fast and they had me up and running my first bundled offer in minutes. I am impressed, the app has great utility, function and customer service is excellent! If that weren't enough, the app is FREE as well.

The Bargain Boat
April 13, 2021

The operation is simple and easy to use. I use it to do tiered pricing for my pages, which is very beautiful

Cuerledesign
China
May 11, 2021

Great app and perfect customer service. The discount didn't show up in my cart, so i opened the chat box and they helped me out perfectly!

UPNDOWN
Netherlands
April 27, 2022

I fumbled around with various tiered price break apps that didn't work for us. They either caused problems in the cart or checkout, or the way items were selected on the product page was clunky. And we had to do a little bit of custom coding to get the cart looking right, buttons in place, etc. I found Bundle Bear and seriously all those problems went away. Like poof. I'm using the Brooklyn theme. It came together smooth as butter. Product page looks great. Cart and checkout are in-tact and perfect. Good job Bundle Bear team!

Audiobiography Partners
July 20, 2021

Bundles Bear is a great, unique app with awesome features and a terrific support team. Conversion Bear consistently makes some of the best apps on Shopify.

ThriveRoyal
Israel
October 5, 2023

Charme Houme
Switzerland
About 5 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 10, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review!

March 7, 2021

The app does exactly what was promised and what i needed. Wonderfully fast help from customer service via chat....solved all my problems in minutes!

Dog Guardian
Netherlands
July 14, 2022

Amazing app! Highly recommend. The staff are very helpful and go above and beyond to make sure that you get results

Wrappr