Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

Aide Bodycare

Needed something adjusted and they fixed it for me right away! Best app for my business. Can't thank you enough!

Hustic Market

Great App, but when I asked the customer service about certain function is not doing well with my current theme, they said couldn't help because this is not their area, the theme should make a change. Well, I guess all themes should make a change to suit this App too. Luckily secured a free version, but there's always a better choice for the price.

Moses Tee Shop

The team replied very quickly to my questions - thank's a lot.
And I appreciate the stack discount very much.

Cloud Nine Fragrances

Works wonderfully for the customer, has the best display and layout compared to all other apps and the customer service is brilliant.

Sass and Salt

Easy to use, great communication And resolved an issue I had within minutes & it has boosted sales!

Wuvve

I had a problem with the currency converter and the bundle app and my personal theme not working good, which resulted in some customers getting discount of 100$+ on 3 items. So some just paid 10$ where they normally had to pay 110$. I told the support and it was not an easy solution but after a day of them looking for solutions they found one! Here's what I told them: "Thank you so so so much! Your support is unbelievably good. Thank you for handling it so fast. Thank you for checking all the options. For answering back so fast. Thank you, thank you!" I can only strongly recommend all of their apps and even more their support!

Mama Luna

I barely write reviews ever but I really want to take a minute to thank the customer service team of this app, in specific Jonathan, for helping me out twice in one day! I've never had a customer service respond so quickly and fix any issue in such short time. BIG THUMBS UP! He deserves a raise!

UPNDOWN

Great app and perfect customer service. The discount didn't show up in my cart, so i opened the chat box and they helped me out perfectly!

Made of Sundays

Very good app to create bundle discounts. We used this to replace the automatic discounts in Shopify, as those are quite limited. This works much better as it allows for several different discounts/rules to be used at the same time.

PureTime

Excellent app and blistering fast and effective support! It even supports multi-languagy through the Shopify multi-language setup.