Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 22, 2022

Those support in on fire. Very much appreciated your work. Support is quicker than you think. Still helps for every Amendements within css etc.

Tallsy
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 15, 2022

Just started using this app and it is amazing! Got sales real fast with it. I had a minor issue which I reached out to support and they were very fast and fix the problem for me! Highly recommend.

Creative Crayons Workshop
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 30, 2022

Awesome support! The box had some issues placing my bundle widget under the buy button - called up support and worked on it right away! Been using this app on and off depending on my promotions, it's worthit! Thanks Itai!

IrezumiEmpire
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 21, 2022

I was not able to install my app so I got help from the customer support. Itai installed the app within 5 minutes, I never thought it would be so fast! I am really excited for this app, you can design a lot and I already love it!

StayInTrend
Austria
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 14, 2022

Amazing app! Highly recommend. The staff are very helpful and go above and beyond to make sure that you get results

Wrappr
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 29, 2022

I wanted a user friendly app that would enable me to create bundles of products for my customers, sync with my Shopify store, and update my inventory. Bundle Bear was the app for me. The app lays out your choices of how you can offer different types of discounts to customers. The staff was very helpful when I had any questions or issues.

Luxe and Stone Clothing
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 18, 2022

The apps great and actually looks apart of my website :) My theme generally makes it much more complex to install extra features from apps. Contacted Lynda at bundle bear and it was installed extremely quickly as well as a little tweak just for me!

StickerSocials
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 14, 2022

I don't like to leave reviews until I've used an app long enough to really *know*. I really like Bundle Bear and I've used it long enough to know for sure. It's never given me a bit of trouble, it does its job and looks good doing it. But the reason I'm writing this review today is because last night the very nice people of Conversion Bear solved a serious upgrade problem on my site, which they were not responsible for, while I was sleeping. After weeks of dealing with incompetence IRL lately, it was such a joy and a relief to wake up to that. I love the Bear, and you will, too. -- Aislyn
Urban Maille

Urban Maille
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 2, 2022

Nice app. It's easy to use and customer service is excellent. Fast help when it's needed. All the recommendations!

Gentle Day
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 1, 2022

This app is amazing, and the customer service team is jaw dropping. They helped me with every request that I had and they had it done in such a timely fashion. I would recommend them to everyone!

nellani