Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 3, 2022

Great app. Works intuitive and quick. Only annoying thing is the advertisements for the HoneyComb. Please stop showing me that...

Aloeveraplaza
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 29 days
April 27, 2022

I fumbled around with various tiered price break apps that didn't work for us. They either caused problems in the cart or checkout, or the way items were selected on the product page was clunky. And we had to do a little bit of custom coding to get the cart looking right, buttons in place, etc. I found Bundle Bear and seriously all those problems went away. Like poof. I'm using the Brooklyn theme. It came together smooth as butter. Product page looks great. Cart and checkout are in-tact and perfect. Good job Bundle Bear team!

Audiobiography Partners
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
March 22, 2022

Since installing the app lots of customers have been buying bundles leading to higher revenue. The customer support from the team is outstanding. I had a small issue where the sales weren't showing on my dashboard and Lynda and the team worked with me to get the issue fixed. I was really impressed with their incredible customer service.

Rushmere Soaps
Time spent using app: 15 days
March 6, 2022

I have used this app before and it's the first one I download when I open a new Shopify store. Pays for itself in no time.

Gatch Case
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 2, 2022

I really like the app and its service. Help within 24 hours if you have issues. Fully recommend this app

Glitzerstift
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 22, 2022

Excellent app and so easy to integrate and use. Love the diversity of upsell options that are given and how you can apply different types of discounts to different products. Highly recommend to also install the Honeycomb upsell funnel as customer service will offer to design the upsell to match your store! :)

Tuesday in Love
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 29, 2022

Downloading and installing the app to my store was super easy. It has a clean interface and it's also nice for upsell. I like it

Decorluv
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 21, 2022

Top app, very easy to work with. Hopefully we can select on tags in the future but already now a good investment.

Shopvoorgezondheid
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 16, 2022

Really, really fast customer support. Very friendly and can solve every problem. I also like the design of the app. Customer support also helped me to make the discount visible in my cart so customers can see their discount before checkout. A lot of customers use the bundle...especially for christmas etc.

ToolsCuisine
Austria
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 16, 2022

Great and fast customer support. Receptive and professional. Thank you. Speaking about the app: it is a very good app for anyone who wants to set up bundles quickly and easily

Sloffy