Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

Moustik

The app works very well and is very useful. Moreover the technical support is great and helpful! Try it!

Berryknotty

Love the app! I tried so many others and by far this one was the easiest to set up and use, plus it shows you how many ppl take advantage of the bundle deals :)

Japa-Mania

Very good, finally a volume discount app easy to use and highly customizable, The design is clean and you can change every translation. Thank you !

WisePrint Solutions

Does what it says. Support team were also supper helpful in assisting setting up due to problems with our theme.

VomosAsia

This app is easy to use and the customer service - Jonathan & Itai are awesome ! He help me to solve my problem within 10mins !

KITCHENTOOLS®

Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use

NerdFuel

Had some difficulty installing the app but support fixed it within minutes. Works perfectly. Thanks!

MySteakTool

Very good App for increasing volume & revenue. Professional and friendly customer-service. Highly recommend!

Laptoptarto.hu

The team is extremely helpful. I could not set it up myself on my theme, but they helped me to put the app in place. Now it work fine and my customers are already using the discounts.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Enjoying the app so far - has helped to generate $3000 in sales in about 2 months for us to this point.