Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

ARRA Creative

Very easy to set up and customize the bundles. I wasn't able to get the bundles to show up on my product pages or in the cart so I reached out to the company and they were very helpful and installed everything for me. Thank you!

Strictly Wicks Candle Company

I absolutely love this app! Extremely easy to set up and edit. Received an order for 4 candles instead of just 1 today! This app is a keeper!

COLOR LENS

thank you so much. i really like this app free is amazing option
customize design also useful
everything is amazing app~

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very easy to set up, and it is exactly what I was looking for: custom mix and match plus buy more get higher %. Recommended. I use different other apps from this developer and all are working great. So get it!

BeautyUfo

They are very helpful, They installed it for me.
Work very good. Is personalizable. I can create different types of bundle.
I reccomended it.

Shop Umullay

The App itself is excellent. The Support from their team is just as great! They help with coding on your store if needed. Thank you guys! :)

UUcollection

This plug-in is very powerful, suitable for different products and different series. Both support independent activity settings.They are great, I contact them if I have a problem, and they help me solve it in time, and it's free. Great, thank you!

MAGWAI

This helped increase our sales! Also has great customer support - they respond fast and are helpful. I highly recommend this app.

LUCK•E

Great little app, awesome tech support. These guys are onto it and I like their emails and suggestions they have for increasing revenue. Highly recommend to anyone!

Les Échiquiers du Roi ™

Awesome app. The customer support is very reactive and professional. They answer really fast and they do the job well