Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 6, 2022

I went through 6 Volume/Bundle apps the last 5 days and all I had was problems. Each one had their own issues and what i want is nothing complicated. Then I come to Bundle Bear which was just meant to be another test, but then everything went so seamlessly and i got myself set up literally in only a few minutes, including changing the appearance to suit my store. I am very happy (finally)!

Signature Sensations
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 5, 2022

This is a great little app - easy to use and gives you the ability to upsell your products. You can choose to bundle similar products or offer storewide discounts.

Jimmy Big Wheel
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2022

i was having trouble setting everything up and customer support helped me out and fixed my problem, great app, would recommend

simplylaps
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 4, 2022

So far so good. Easy to use and apply. It's a good plug-in for those looking for a way to set up bundles here in shopify.

World Balance
Philippines
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 29, 2021

Very easy and intuitive app that gives what I want with very little work. Great app to upsell your clients.

shopjustdogs.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 28, 2021

I used this app to increase my average cart value, by creating a buy more save less promotion. It's created so many sales for my company.

Revved Up
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 13, 2021

Great app, clean, easy to use, and the client support is available. I did not yet launch my store at the moment I write this review but for now that app fit my needs

Ofelia Blanco™
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 27, 2021

I've tried a couple of other apps but this is by far the best in terms of features and ease of use. Plus their support is very quick and efficient. Highly recommended!

VM Aquatics
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 26, 2021

Good Job!
I've been using the app for 1 year at least. And it still be an important add-on for almost every store. It's very stable, very good customizations on buttons, labels, options, variations etc. Love it

OREON-light™
Poland
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited November 21, 2021

This app is the best i have found and i' m using for quantity discounts, bundle discounts and more. Special thanks to Linda for her constant and prescious support. I highly recommend this app.
Regards.