Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

Austin Chile Crisp | Spicy Flavor Sensation

This app is just what I needed. Simple and well executed. Their support is great as well. There's a very good reason they are so well rated. Try it

Cuerledesign

The operation is simple and easy to use. I use it to do tiered pricing for my pages, which is very beautiful

Love By Letterbox

I really like this app - has brought in some great results. I would, however, like it if I could be as specific to including/excluding specific variants of a product within a bundle. Unless I just don't know how to do this? Oh and this app being free is a god-send!

The Popular Flamingo

Amazing team, amazing service. They helped me with problems that are not related to them directly. Highly recommend this app

A Brush With Love

Discounts worked from outset. The set up needed a small bit of code to be added in order to show the discount table on my product page. The support provided was exceptional. The coding was complete within 10 minutes of me giving them permission to access my site. I couldn't be happier!!!!

shopeeowl

Amazing app. amazing features and very quick and fast support. highly recommended. guy use this app. if you use this app you never need to go somewhere else.
Thanks, Bundle bear

Dreamy Lights Shop

I have spent a lot of hours trying to find the best and simply to use app for such bundle sale and i am very very happy with the final result. Amazing app! Congrats to the developer team!

Margan

It's a very nice app. they have also a good customer service. Thank you for the help Good luck !!!!!!

Good Things Collective

I used this app to help me build bundles. It was super easy and intuitive. The only trouble I had was getting the bundles to show properly on my site, but the customer service was terrific, and got me sorted out right away. Recommend.

Flora & Co.

** 3-month update** - still very happy :)
I use the app to give bulk discounts to my wholesale clients. The app allows me to give my clients more options and be transparent about the level of discount given for each quantity.