Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MySteakTool

Very good App for increasing volume & revenue. Professional and friendly customer-service. Highly recommend!

Laptoptarto.hu

The team is extremely helpful. I could not set it up myself on my theme, but they helped me to put the app in place. Now it work fine and my customers are already using the discounts.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Enjoying the app so far - has helped to generate $3000 in sales in about 2 months for us to this point.

ARRA Creative

Very easy to set up and customize the bundles. I wasn't able to get the bundles to show up on my product pages or in the cart so I reached out to the company and they were very helpful and installed everything for me. Thank you!

Strictly Wicks Candle Company

I absolutely love this app! Extremely easy to set up and edit. Received an order for 4 candles instead of just 1 today! This app is a keeper!

COLOR LENS

thank you so much. i really like this app free is amazing option
customize design also useful
everything is amazing app~

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very easy to set up, and it is exactly what I was looking for: custom mix and match plus buy more get higher %. Recommended. I use different other apps from this developer and all are working great. So get it!

BeautyUfo

They are very helpful, They installed it for me.
Work very good. Is personalizable. I can create different types of bundle.
I reccomended it.

Shop Umullay

The App itself is excellent. The Support from their team is just as great! They help with coding on your store if needed. Thank you guys! :)

UUcollection

This plug-in is very powerful, suitable for different products and different series. Both support independent activity settings.They are great, I contact them if I have a problem, and they help me solve it in time, and it's free. Great, thank you!