Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

ISMOD

Great app and great customer service, their developers are quick and precise and open to feedback to keep improving the app. Well done !

Lupittstore

חיפשתי לא מעט אפלקציות לבאנדלים וזוהי ללא ספק
האפליקציה הכי נוחה,שימושית שמביאה תוצאות
ממליץ בחום!
כמו כן תמיכה סופר מקצועית!

StretchLaX

Good app and it is free! Provide functions to discount on a particular product or the whole store. Also automatically calculated the discount % or amount of money and I am able to preview the look of the discount box. Very good app! Keep going!

Gateside Plant Centre

Excellent app and even better customer service. Works great with percentage discounts. Small tiny minor issue with money off resulting in 1p difference. But nothing to grumble about. Thanks for help and checking I had everything set up correctly. Much appreciated.

widewaymirror

Awesome, super fast and reliable support team, even in the estern time zone. The customisation is also great and will keep your product page nice and clean.

Sonato

This app is perfect. It's customer support is perfect. They fix the problems so quickly. They are very friendly. And smart hahah. I can only recommend this one. Get it before they start upping the price hehe

CLAV-Health

Thanks Lynda! Great support team. Fast and reliable! 100% Recommendation! You made my day, thanks a lot!

ShopZoo

We had looked forever for an App that could do these types of Auto Discounts for Bundles and Volume, and finally found this one that was FREE and does everything we need it to! We look forward to the new features of "$ Off" and "X + Y Bundles."

Jeux-et-jouets.shop

Really easy to use, efficient discreet and nice. And more importantly, it is compatible with the paid theme I use. Very good job guys

Strictly European Motors

Its a Sunday morning and a couldn't believe how fast they answered my email and they even went the extra mile to implement the app for me on my Shopify store. Great customer service and app highly recommended.