Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

Muscle Mate Massage

Very helpful customer service. Responded and installed exactly what I needed within a few hours. Thanks!

Kluster Stuff

I use this app to assist with upselling multiple products. It is early days, but I had fantastic service to assist me with set up. Lynda from Bundle Bear responded very quickly to my request for help. Thank you Bundle Bear.

The Bargain Boat

The app works wonderfully. I needed help installing it and the response from support was lightning fast and they had me up and running my first bundled offer in minutes. I am impressed, the app has great utility, function and customer service is excellent! If that weren't enough, the app is FREE as well.

Flawless Belle

This app is sooo easy to customize, plus it's FREE! I like how you can tweak the texts to your liking and it's just so clean on my product page. Thanks so much Itai and Jonathan for the quick replies on my concerns. I was able to customize the app the way I want it. Cheers!

Paws for Giving

Had issues setting the app up and support was there in the first minute I messaged, and stuck with me through my multiple mistakes. Incredible support, app is smooth and does what it's meant to! Very happy.

OnlinePharmacy

Great app, boosted sales in the first day! Easy to use and customer support was fast and efficient when I had a question

ABA SHOP

This app is amazing. The design is very clean and it displays the information clearly so the client can understand. It's the best volume discount app I tried and super easy to install. I already got a lot of sales due to it. Once the client presses the buy button he is being sent to the checkout page directly. It's awesome!

Dee Smart Kitchen

Great App and excellent customer support. I was facing few technical challenges which the team managed to assist in no time.

Moon Discount

Awesome app. Other apps charge you money and they're no as good as this one. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Schieferei

Great app, simple to use and very clear. A special request about my shop was resolved within a very short time at the weekend! Great, and thank you very much!