Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Margan

It's a very nice app. they have also a good customer service. Thank you for the help Good luck !!!!!!

Good Things Collective

I used this app to help me build bundles. It was super easy and intuitive. The only trouble I had was getting the bundles to show properly on my site, but the customer service was terrific, and got me sorted out right away. Recommend.

Flora & Co.

** 3-month update** - still very happy :)
I use the app to give bulk discounts to my wholesale clients. The app allows me to give my clients more options and be transparent about the level of discount given for each quantity.

ISMOD

Great app and great customer service, their developers are quick and precise and open to feedback to keep improving the app. Well done !

Lupittstore

חיפשתי לא מעט אפלקציות לבאנדלים וזוהי ללא ספק
האפליקציה הכי נוחה,שימושית שמביאה תוצאות
ממליץ בחום!
כמו כן תמיכה סופר מקצועית!

StretchLaX

Good app and it is free! Provide functions to discount on a particular product or the whole store. Also automatically calculated the discount % or amount of money and I am able to preview the look of the discount box. Very good app! Keep going!

Gateside Plant Centre

Excellent app and even better customer service. Works great with percentage discounts. Small tiny minor issue with money off resulting in 1p difference. But nothing to grumble about. Thanks for help and checking I had everything set up correctly. Much appreciated.

widewaymirror

Awesome, super fast and reliable support team, even in the estern time zone. The customisation is also great and will keep your product page nice and clean.

Sonato

This app is perfect. It's customer support is perfect. They fix the problems so quickly. They are very friendly. And smart hahah. I can only recommend this one. Get it before they start upping the price hehe

CLAV-Health

Thanks Lynda! Great support team. Fast and reliable! 100% Recommendation! You made my day, thanks a lot!