Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 3, 2021

Very good, finally a volume discount app easy to use and highly customizable, The design is clean and you can change every translation. Thank you !

Japa-Mania
France
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
May 2, 2021

Does what it says. Support team were also supper helpful in assisting setting up due to problems with our theme.

WisePrint Solutions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 2, 2021

This app is easy to use and the customer service - Jonathan & Itai are awesome ! He help me to solve my problem within 10mins !

VomosAsia
Malaysia
April 29, 2021

Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use Super easy to use

KITCHENTOOLS®
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 27, 2021

Had some difficulty installing the app but support fixed it within minutes. Works perfectly. Thanks!

NerdFuel
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
April 27, 2021

Very good App for increasing volume & revenue. Professional and friendly customer-service. Highly recommend!

MySteakTool
Finland
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 26, 2021

The team is extremely helpful. I could not set it up myself on my theme, but they helped me to put the app in place. Now it work fine and my customers are already using the discounts.

Laptoptarto.hu
Hungary
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 23, 2021

Enjoying the app so far - has helped to generate $3000 in sales in about 2 months for us to this point.

Layer Origin Nutrition
April 22, 2021

Very easy to set up and customize the bundles. I wasn't able to get the bundles to show up on my product pages or in the cart so I reached out to the company and they were very helpful and installed everything for me. Thank you!

ARRA Creative
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 21, 2021

I absolutely love this app! Extremely easy to set up and edit. Received an order for 4 candles instead of just 1 today! This app is a keeper!

Strictly Wicks Candle Company