Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

MYTEA

Staff very helpfull and available, I got some troubles and they installed the code where I wanted.
Good app, work well.

Top Mask 19

This app is fantastic, the support is incredibly fast and efficient.
LOVE IT!
I recommend it to everyone!

Smart Joint Massager

Awesome customer support, Jonathan has fixed my issue of the app the appearing on my product page, within just a few minutes :)

Original4u.com

Today I decided to use this app on my site. The app works well and the support team responds very quickly. Thank You

AutoMesh

had a problem with the application and I did not know how to solve it, immediately the conversion bear team began to help me instantly, they did not take anything to solve it I am very grateful to this team and application, it is a great application!

JustPerfectGift

It's really easy to use this app, the interface is very user-friendly and very prompt customer support, always there to help you. Highly recommend this to anyone.

SolsticeTeaTraders

I haven't gotten to fully utilize yet, but had some issues implementing the app in correctly, and their staff was helping and solving the issue within minutes of contacting them. Look forward to a positive experience.

Coasta

5 Star for the app!!!! The support is very helpful, and replies very fast!! It's like you are paying them a lot on how they support you! The Conversion Bear always has its reputation!

nomad-babies

Perfect support and great app! I use it on my store and it's just awesome to increase sales in some products.

Furrever Pup

Love it. It's easy to create bundles. It's a nice, simple and quick way to create the whole thing. The customer service is amazing. They helped me throughout the process of creating my new bundle and replied super quick fixing a techie thing which I did not know how to do. Looking forward to creating lots more.