Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

thedharmashop

This app did everything we expected it to do and then it quickly did more! It's easy to use and perfect for what we needed. Our store has many jewelry items and gift sets that contain multiple components and products. This app allows us to easily bundle those items together for inventory and organizational purposes. The app support is great! Harold is so easy to communicate with and gets back to you with helpful information right away. Not to mention that after only a month or so of using the app, he's added features based on our needs that have been incredibly helpful. It's nice to know that he's always working to improve the app based on feedback from users. Highly recommend!

WOOX

I've finally found an app the doe EXACTLY and ONLY what I need: synchronize and update the inventory of "components" to manage the inventory of the assembled finished products. We assemble to order so this app is a must!

Plus, I was stoked with the customer service of Harold, the developer. I've sent him 8 emails, and they were all answered within 10-15minutes. After 2 hours total I've got all my questions answered and all my concerns cleared.

Thank you!

CK Swagworks

I am utterly obsessed with trying new apps, and all I can say is... my god, I am so glad I tried this one out. This may be the single most useful app in the history of Shopify. I don't know how I lived without it. It saves me so much time!

VisiVite

Intuitive, easy app with superb support. We have several combination products in our store, and Bundles allows us to sell these combination products that are customer favorites.

WOVE

Probably the only app I couldn't live without - easy to set up and works perfectly at keeping inventory updated across multiple sku bundles.

Max and Neo Dog Gear

Works perfectly as described. Great for making 5 and 10 packs of a single SKU. Also, great for syncing wholesale products and retail products together.

Zesty Technology

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. It keeps track of our complex parts and makes managing our inventory possible.

There are two things that stand out for me here:
1 Ease of use. Fill it in and forget. It simply works.
2 Support. I asked a question and got a reply, within minutes.

Final note, the app keeps improving. Nice to see that it is getting better and better.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Bundles is an essential app for my gift basket business. It keeps all components, packaging, and elements tracked across multiple products. It also integrates with the Stocky app for inventory forecasting. Great email support as well!

Print Your Mind 3D

We were looking at a lot of alternatives for a solution to our specific needs for bundling. This app was the perfect fit. It does take some time to set everything up but it works as advertised. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Smith Teamaker

Perfect for tracking inventory on our bundles. We use the same parts in a lot of different bundles and this app insures we always have them in stock. The app is very easy to use and helps highlight any errors so we can fix them quickly.

Most impressive is the support. We've only had a few minor issues and we got a response within minutes and a resolution just as fast. Amazing support team all around!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6