Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Bundle Products,Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts

Khaucha Dabba

App makes no sense whatsoever. No clear guide. Completely bizarre UI. Needs to fill in a lot of this before it should even bee allowed to be published.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for your review, sorry to hear you're having issues with setting up your bundles. There are step by step instructions in the app and if you need any help setting the app up, I'm always around to help. I sent you an email, please reply on that so that I can help you set up your bundles.

Cheers,

Harold

Path of Cha

I'm using this app for 3 years already and couldn't be happier with it. It does exactly what I need – creates bundles, and I never experienced any issues with it. I once wrote to customer support (by mistake:) and got a response within 10 minutes. I want to thank the maker/s of the app. Great job!

Slice Engineering

I have used a few bundle apps on Shopify, but this is by far the cleanest app for setting up Bundles on Shopify! If you are just looking to sell multiple bundles of your products, and have those products appear as their own line items (like a 3-pack T-shirt), this is the app for you. Harold has gone through the effort to make a bundles app with the essentials that you need. Long gone are the days with getting bugs from the fancy bundle apps and having them mess up your theme code. All you need to do is set up a product on Shopify for the bundle you are looking to offer, use the Bundles by Gazebo app to link the products you are selling in that bundle, and viola, you have successfully set up a bundle on Bundles by Gazebo! Harold, keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to seeing future updates to this app, or any other apps you decide to pursue and offer :)

Branni Pets

Wonderful app, simple and clean. It solves perfectly our stock problem. Customer service efficient and fast.

Rob Hulford Shop

Poor app, very poor instructions. If you want a seamless ease of use bundle this probably isn't for you.

April 20, 2021

Hi Rob, Thanks for your review. There are step by step instructions in the app and I'm always around to help you get the app set up if you have any questions. If you need any help, just send me an email, would love to help you get the app set up.

Knit Collage

This app has been a complete game changer within my business! Our bundles are involved to say the least. We need the bundles to sync on high volume sales days across many sizes and colorways. With the bundle app, everything works seamlessly. I get real time inventory that is accurate and am able to kit our products together into bundles in the way they sell best. It has been an integral part of our business's growth. I highly recommend!

Black Forest Wood Co.

We use this app to create custom orders for customers who have many individual components. We need to hide the stuff that makes the bundles. This app does it with no issues. We also use it to make kit packages. We will be using this app more and more over the years. Thanks!

Kimmy Snabric

UPDATE: I'm taking my 4 star to 5 stars because... Since writing my review, the developer has not only read and considered the suggestions I outlined, but he already implemented TWO within an hour of me leaving my review AND is working on implementing the third with his software update. He sent me a very kind email after I left the review to let me know he appreciated the suggestions and that he had already made some of the updates and was working on the other updates. This speaks volumes about him as a developer and about this app! He has demonstrated his passion for what he does and that he's not just in this to make a quick $$ on his app, but that he truly cares about the performance of his product and that the happiness of his clients is important to him. I recommend this app 110%. You will not be disappointed with your choice. I am very confident the developer will continue to go above and beyond to make this the best Bundling App available. ------- ORIGINAL REVIEW: I have used this app for over a year now and have used numerous Bundling apps in the past. This is by far the BEST bundling app I have used. While others had major bugs in their systems that was constantly overselling my products when it shouldn't, this app is very sound in the way it has been built and the way it functions. I considered giving this app a 3 star rating, but because it's definitely the best working bundle app I've used, I cannot bring myself to rate it that low. That being said... I gave this app a 4 star for the following reasons: 1. There is no way to "duplicate product" on the bundles list page. You have to first enter the bundle by clicking "show" to then use that bundle as a base for a new bundle. 2. There is no way to delete multiple bundles at once. You have to go into each bundle individually to delete one by one, which is very time consuming when your products have numerous variants AND you're deleting multiple product listings. This app should have a way to select multiple bundles at a time on the bundle list page so you can mass delete or mass edit. 3. When a bundle has an error, a red banner shows at the top of the bundle list page indicating some of your bundles have problems. You have the option to delete these bundles, but it does not tell you which bundles you're deleting or give you the option to view them first. If you don't want to blindly delete bundles you don't know what they are, you have to then scroll....scroll....scroll....scroll... through hundreds upon hundreds of bundles just to find all the bundles highlighted to see which they are. There is no way to click on the red error banner at the top of the page to then be show which bundles have a problem. In addition to this irritation.... after you scroll for 10 minutes looking for all the bundles with errors... they're sometimes hard to spot if you're trying to scroll fast because they're highlighted in pink and not a bright obvious red. If these listed things could be improved upon, this would most definitely be deserving of a 5 star review from me.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for your review and your suggestions. 1 & 3 are on my shortlist and will be resolved soon. 2 is something that's going to be possible after I released a big update I'm currently working on.

ROCKYCAY

This app is great, easy to use and it works as promised. Great customer service as well. Highly recommended.

Calm the Chaos Crystals

App is perfect for what I need. My store contains kits but I also sell some of the items individually. This app helps me organize everything I am selling AS WELL as my materials and inventory. At first I was having trouble forming bundles that fit my needs but after chatting Harold, he was persistent enough to guide me through the right direction. The end result was perfect and my organizational needs are satisfied.