Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

How Much Ya Bench

The app is great. Easy to use and the best part is you don't need to do too much to get up and rolling.

Harold is a boss. Super responsive and quick to help.

Artistica Italian Gallery

FANTASTIC! Not Invasive, simple and it WORKS!
Very happy to spend the $10.00 a month.
Thank you!

Cut Throat Club

This is a great app. I sell kits made up of multiple products and was constantly losing track of what inventory I had of each item until I realized that I had sold a kit and didn't have the goods to ship it out. Bundles completely eliminated this problem - it keeps the customer happy and also increases revenue by keeping your inventory accurate.

Rebel Playbook

This did exactly what I needed and exactly what they said in the description.

If you already have a product set up that comprises a number of other products, this app will handle inventory management for you. Every time you sell the bundle product it will update the inventory of the products it contains. It is super simple and super easy - I installed it and had two bundles up and running in less than 5 minutes. It couldn't be easier and they've made the interface really good.

Highly recommended

Vapepeople

Very solid error-free app. No idea why Shopify does not make the function of bundling products by default, so this app solves it!

Socklesslook

Great app that adds much needed functionality to Shopify.

Trukini

Lifesaver!

Owner has been a great help and the app works perfectly.
Lots of work, but well worth it in the end!

Thekitsource

This app is an absolute lifesaver. We sell kits of themed party supplies, and most of our individual products feature in more than one kit... I used to have nightmares about a customer ordering something that was out of stock, but now I can sleep easy!
It's seriously simple to set up, and has great features like 'use as base for a new bundle' which means I can create different sizes of the same themed kit, without having to start from scratch. I seriously wish I found this app sooner!!

Lil Huddys Guitar Shop

Beyond simple to use. I've had it for 5 mins and it does all that I need it to. I sell guitar parts and I use those parts to make other made to order parts. This keeps my inventory levels accurate without having to think about anything and worrying about overselling on amazon or elsewhere.

Tackle Town

The lack of tiered pricing is one of the big faults of Shopify. Despite what many apps tell you, there is no perfect solution to it. That and of course bundling items and keeping the inventory in check.
This Bundles app offers one of the better solutions to both. I looked at various options and while others required a whole heap of messy code changing, this requires none. It syncs inventory across bundles and allows one of the better methods of tiered pricing, all while keeping the inventory in check.
Like all other apps that 'solve' these issues it's not perfect. But perfect isn't possible and this is the best solution I have found. Very workable.

Support has been excellent, as good as it gets. Harold is very helpful and must never sleep.