Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

Blow Exhausts

This app is excellent. We were running into lots of problems using the 'Quantity Breaks' app. However the Bundles app works completely differently and we had no issues at all implementing it or using it.

If you want to offer bulk discounts on your products (like we have done on our website at www.blowexhausts.com) then I highly recommend this app.

I should also mention the customer service from the app developer is great as well. Before we even installed the app, we contacted the developer to find out if it was right for us. We explained what we needed, and where Quantity Breaks was failing, and they responded within an hour with a very detailed explanation of how their app could work in our specific case - it was exactly what we needed to know and we signed up immediately. And you know what, the app works exactly as they said it would... Perfect!

Myrume

This App works very well. It streamlines our management of inventory, saving me hours of work and avoiding overselling stock. The technical support has some of the fastest response times I've seen. Thank you for being awesome.

A Better Quest

Wow!

We've been using Bundles for months flawlessly (sorry we didn't leave a review sooner). However, today experienced our first issue.

Within 23 minutes (literally) Harold had fixed it for us!!
To be honest, had we been checking our emails more frequently to provide the info he needed I'm sure he would have achieved it even faster!

Don't waste your time elsewhere - this is the one!

Thank you, Harold!

A Bundle Of

This app is a life saver for our website www.abundleof.co.uk. We sell gift bundles but also the items individually so this app is great at keeping our stock in check.

Pelvi

Incredible app, so simple and easy to use without any complications arising. The support team always replied to our emails within a few hours. Keep up the great work!

Menos Canada

Great app, the perfect way for us to bundle our olive oil and matcha together :)

Firma Bier

Great app! Time saver thus life saver. Great and quick support and frequent handy updates. Totally worth it.

The Confetti Post

This app is a complete life saver. Our whole business is gift packages each containing many items. Many packages and variants share inventory. Meaning tracking inventory is a nightmare. But not anymore! Bundles perfectly tracks my inventory saving me so much time and stress. The support is extremely prompt and helpful too. Highly recommend!

Rebootwithjoe

So happy to discover this app. We sell lots of bundles in our store and so happy there is now and easy and affordable solution to make sure all our inventory is synced. Support was great too. Highly recommend!

Hi Little One

This app is a lifesaver! Bundles does exactly hat it promises. It is easy to setup and simple to use. We had a few questions as we went along and Harold was incredibly responsive and helpful.

Highly, highly recommended!