Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 janvier 2024

We've tried quite a few different bundle apps and this one, is by far the best. Plus Harold is awesome, I am surely his most annoying app user and email him a lot, as we have a quirky setup, he is fast to respond, super helpful and very patient. Plus the tool itself is brilliant with lots of configuration options to suit what you need to do. Highly recommend!

Superlove Merino UK
Royaume-Uni
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

Great app. I would highly recommend for those that need to adjust inventory for products that have more than 1 item. Worked flawlessly and customer support was always quick and efficient.

Motv8
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 décembre 2023

I've been with Harold for about 4-5 years now, and the support he provides has always been amazing. He is quick to respond and I've never walked away without a solution which typically is just me not knowing how to set things up properly. This is the only bundles app that I've seen that does exactly what I need it to do and has worked consistently throughout the years without any issues. I highly recommend it!

Wndrmade.
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

This is the best bundles app for curated bundles. Does a perfect job of syncing our inventory when our bundled items are purchased. Very user friendly and the customer support is 10/10. Every store on Shopify has unique needs and the developer goes above and beyond to make sure you can use this for your store the way you need to.

The Meatery
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

A delightfully simple tool that does exactly what it's intended to do. This app allowed our business to expand our product offerings with minimal extra effort & with less room for human error in terms of inventory reconciliation. The location settings that were recently added solved for our last outstanding need to calculate bundle quantities (based on specific locations, rather than all locations combined). Customer support is EXCELLENT. Highly recommend this app.

American Ostrich Farms
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

So far this is a great app. Harold has put together a solid system. What a relief to have an app that coordinates my bundled products and syncs the inventory—a situation that was tricky even without bundles because of how my products sell together and individually anyway. Very pleased with the product and the service. Harold has been quick to respond and has an answer right away.

chirocept
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 décembre 2023

Easy to use, great customer service - never had any issues with it. Made it so much easier to organise my products. I would recommend!

Slim Mama Co
Australie
14 décembre 2023

Super app. Easy to set up and use. Good support and over all nice energy

Pachamama Kakao
Danemark
8 décembre 2023

5 stars for sure. works like a charm. amazing customer support. if you have bundles and struggle with counting this is the app to go. highly recommended!

Yonisamsara
Royaume-Uni
23 novembre 2023

I have been using this app across three of my e-commerce stores for over a year now. I highly recommend this app for setting up and maintaining bundles. It was easy to use and accurate.

Ela & Earth