Recensioni (315)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 aprile 2024

This app works really well for us! It's easy to use and very reliable. The one time I had a question Harold was very quick to provide robust support. Highly recommend for bundling!

Avryn Co.
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
25 marzo 2024

This app makes it so easy to create/update/remove products grouped together in bundles. It even does the calculations for you. When I faced an issue recently that I couldn't sort on my own, customer support was prompt and helpful. I was able to get my bundle organized and posted within minutes. Would highly recommend!

Christine Byer Esthetics
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
6 giugno 2024

Incredible app, extremely useful and brilliant support from the team!

Crystal Heaven London
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 giugno 2024

Perfect app for managing and syncing bundle product inventory without affecting the product page layout. You can still use Shopify native variants and this app links everything super easily. Great import and export functions as we have over 150 different bundle variations. Harold is very friendly and fast in response to any support and helps you via email. Highly recommend this app and it pairs well with other forecasting and order management apps.

Happy Staffy Co.
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 marzo 2024

Did a great job for us blending physical and online channels

Allster
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2024

The App you must have, you can't miss it. Highly recommended!

Simple to use and user friendly, and the support from the developer is great.

Aiababy 母嬰用品專門店
RAS di Hong Kong
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 febbraio 2024

I wanted to express gratitude for Harold's exceptional support. His kindness and expertise have greatly benefited our operations. Bundles has been instrumental in optimizing our sales and improving stock control. Thank you for the outstanding service.

Junto
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2024

I have been using this app for years. I have increased my ATV since i introduced bundles. This app does exactly what its supposed to do, was easy to set up and edit when i need to, and Harold is lighting quick to help if you ever have an issue. Highly recommend.

Keeko
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 febbraio 2024

Super happy with this app - very easy to achieve what we need, listing individual stock items that make up a variety of combined products. Harold the dev - has been more than helpful on several occasions, with improvements to our setup. The app has some very useful features with great flexibility, highly recommended!

Fireplace Factory Outlet
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 febbraio 2024

We use the Bundles App to manage Set we sell on Bento&co and it works great. Support is quick and very professional.

Bento&co