Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 19, 2022

Easy to use and helpful for managing kits and other bundles. Would recommend to anyone who needs to manage inventory across multiple skus and bundles.

beiam
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 18, 2022

great app, easy to set up, I was very impressed with the support, i had a quick question and they replied within one hour and gave me the support i needed. highly recommend!

Pro Blo Group
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 7, 2022

Very helpful customer service. Responded quickly and clearly. The app is useful for multi-packs and sharing inventory among multiple products

Social Citizen
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 6, 2022

Was using another similar app but this is so much more intuitive and a lot quicker. Harold was also so prompt in his replies and on point with the solutions. This app has reduced my headache and time, highly recommended!

Rooted.sg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited January 4, 2022

Such a great app - super simple, intuitive, made it really easy to offer themed bundles in my candle store so I didn't have to create SKUs for each bundle (and my fulfillment partner could easily pick and pack).

WANDERNESS
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 30, 2021

This app is excellent in its simplicity and reliability. It has allowed us to merchandise our products in bundles while, importantly, keeping inventory in sync. Bundles are now very popular on our store and contribute a significant percentage of our revenue.

Colonna
November 21, 2021

Just like an escalator makes it easy and convenient to bring you up or down a level, this app makes it easy and convenient to create bundles and manage inventory. This is literally the only app you need to create bundles! Super easy to set up, syncs up with inventory and is always accurate. Don't mess with the other apps that may have all these shiny bells and whistles that ultimately just end up being unneccesary. If you need to create bundles that sync up with your inventory; this is the app. No need to look any further. Download and be set up in 5 minutes. Have a question? The dev is responsive AND super helpful. GG's

Shutter Bombs
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 28, 2021

Amazing app, works great even with many items in bundles. Perfect support, quick and great answers even over weekend :)) Definitely recommend ! :))

AHINSA SHOES
Czechia
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 20, 2021

This is the only app we've found that lets us do what we were looking for: keep inventory accurate when selling kits made up of individual inventory items (without having to take those items out of inventory to make the kits). I'm sure there are lots of industries where this is useful, but I can speak the most to my own - yarn shops, this is the app you're looking for. Excellent technical support and customer service, too!

Scratch Supply Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 24, 2021

After months of inventory issues with an other app, I "took the plunge" and switched to Bundles.
I needed reassuring that this big switch was going to run smoothly and that the new app would meet my needs. Harold was with me every step of the way, replying to emails within minutes. I am so happy: the installation was quick and easy, the app runs fine and I ran a deep inventory check last night to make sure everything was ok and it is. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Big Boutique