Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, bundle products, tiered pricing, auto sync inventory

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

Print Your Mind 3D

Time spent using app About 3 years

We were looking at a lot of alternatives for a solution to our specific needs for bundling. This app was the perfect fit. It does take some time to set everything up but it works as advertised. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Smith Teamaker

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Perfect for tracking inventory on our bundles. We use the same parts in a lot of different bundles and this app insures we always have them in stock. The app is very easy to use and helps highlight any errors so we can fix them quickly.

Most impressive is the support. We've only had a few minor issues and we got a response within minutes and a resolution just as fast. Amazing support team all around!

Royal Beardsmen

Does everything we need it to do, plus it might be the only bundles app that works on POS! The only thing I would change is adding the ability to re-sync inventory on the spot for all products instead of waiting out the timer or manually re-syncing for each product/variant.

Red Rocket Brand

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used this app to help me bundle a ton of products on my store. Phenomenal customer support - they even helped me remove bad code from another app that was messing up my store. Highly recommended!

The Hippie House

Location Australia

Harold is an absolute legend. We had a minor issue and his responses were prompt and he fixed the issue extremely quickly.

The app itself works perfectly, syncs perfectly with all other apps and we never have any inventory issues in regards to any of our bundles.

Highly recommended all round.

Strikkemani

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used this app for more than a year. It really makes bundling products a charm. But what makes this app really special is the level of support they provide and the relentless search for added value. Today, I discovered that this app integrates with my stock manager (Stocky). That really makes creating good forecasts for my POs a breeze. :-)

Qore Performance

We have been counting on this app for our store as we have been scaling up. It has been outstanding, very simple to use, and the support is tremendous. Right now we are working through the massive Locations update for some of the particular requirements of our store, and I'm very pleased with how attentive and informative the team has been working with us. Best in class.

FEY Cosmetics

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

A really simple that works extremely well.

Did not have any issue at all installing it.

Works exactly as presented

Kustom Haus

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

A really simple app that works in a really smart way. It's easy to use, doesn't create new products or mess around with any of your code. It basically does what we've been doing manually for a long time but are now too busy to keep doing it that way. Your bundle takes its quantity from the lowest inventory level of each the component products and syncs it automatically. We ❤️ this.

Mediterranea Spletna Trgovina

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very simple to use app. Also easy to install. It does what it promises. And it is working all the time. Alo customer support is very quick. Defenitely I reccomend this app if you need it.