Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Gazebo
4.9
January 25, 2022

I don't know what we would do without this app. It's worth its weight in gold. And Harold's customer service is second to none. Does he ever take a day off? I'm very grateful to you, Harold.

tribeyarns
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 22, 2022

I've found this product to be very helpful. It is helping me to better manage inventory for my TCG product, I inventory my booster packs and then collect them into boxes via the Bundle app. I also use it for preregistering my events. The support team has been very quick and helpful the few times I've had to reach out to them.

Madness Comics
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 22, 2022

I really like this app and use it on a few of our store. It's very easy to use, but also the support team is great if you need help. They reply very promptly to emails and help you get any issues solved.

Brahman Country Beef
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 21, 2022

A very helpful app adding functionality which pretty much should've been hardcoded in Shopify. The app is minimalistic and very intuitive, and the developer, Harold, is immensely helpful and responding to tickets usually in a matter of minutes.

officialflagpole
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 19, 2022

Great app! Simple and effective with no limits. We use it in few our stores. Developer is very responsive.

Honey Candles - Wholesale USA