Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 9, 2018

Fantastic app. I have been using it for months and it is super easy. I would be lost without it. I sell gifts, so need to "bundle" items. I had to capture all of my individual products initially (hidden on my website) for it to work for me. I highly recommend this app.

Simply Stylish Gifts
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 25, 2018

Excellent product. Simple and effective

Petalon Flowers Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 23, 2018

This app is a HUGE time saver for our business. It allows us to make sure we dont oversell products we dont have. Also customer support is the best ive experienced in a while.

Dos Croquetas
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 19, 2018

This app is really simple to install and works perfectly. Thanks. Recommended

Jaowholesale
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 22, 2018

Very solid app. No idea why Shopify does not make the function of bundling products by default!

Gold City Shop
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 27, 2017

The app is great. Easy to use and the best part is you don't need to do too much to get up and rolling.

Harold is a boss. Super responsive and quick to help.

How Much Ya Bench
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 23, 2017

FANTASTIC! Not Invasive, simple and it WORKS!
Very happy to spend the $10.00 a month.
Thank you!

Artistica Italian Gallery
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 19, 2017

This is a great app. I sell kits made up of multiple products and was constantly losing track of what inventory I had of each item until I realized that I had sold a kit and didn't have the goods to ship it out. Bundles completely eliminated this problem - it keeps the customer happy and also increases revenue by keeping your inventory accurate.

Cut Throat Club
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 16, 2017

This did exactly what I needed and exactly what they said in the description.

If you already have a product set up that comprises a number of other products, this app will handle inventory management for you. Every time you sell the bundle product it will update the inventory of the products it contains. It is super simple and super easy - I installed it and had two bundles up and running in less than 5 minutes. It couldn't be easier and they've made the interface really good.

Highly recommended

Rebel Playbook
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
October 23, 2017

Very solid error-free app. No idea why Shopify does not make the function of bundling products by default, so this app solves it!

Vapepeople