Merchants highly recommend this inventory sync tool for its accuracy, user-friendly interface, and flexibility in managing complex inventory needs. It's praised for its compatibility with Shopify POS and its ability to reduce manual work, especially for businesses selling bundled products. Many appreciate the exceptional customer support and continuous addition of new features at no extra cost.

October 20, 2022

Awesome app. Super customer support from the team and very supportive. I would recommend this app to all the Shopify merchants looking to setup bundles.

Dookan
Czechia
4 months using the app
August 5, 2022

Amazing app. Allows us to sell bundle products that we store separately in the warehouse. This was the only app that handled just the product inventory syncing as we needed and the support has been fantastic.

Nip + Fab
4 months using the app
December 5, 2022

The app is solving our issues perfectly. Also, best support ever!!! We received an answer within minutes.

Montanablack
Germany
Gazebo replied December 6, 2022

Great to hear the app is helping your store! Thanks for the review! :)

August 22, 2021

I compared 20 bundle/cross-sell apps (lots of cross-over between the two) and ended up choosing "Bundles" for bundling. It was extremely easy to set up my bundles and they work perfectly. The service is amazing too! I had one small inventory issue because I have multiple locations and Harold fixed it right away and then followed up to make sure it was still working.

Doubletake
April 25, 2016

We've been looking for this a long time. Simple to use and works well. Harold provides excellent customer service as well!

Blenderseyewear Com
February 22, 2021

This app is great, easy to use and it works as promised. Great customer service as well. Highly recommended.

ROCKYCAY
October 17, 2018

We have been counting on this app for our store as we have been scaling up. It has been outstanding, very simple to use, and the support is tremendous. Right now we are working through the massive Locations update for some of the particular requirements of our store, and I'm very pleased with how attentive and informative the team has been working with us. Best in class.

Qore Performance
March 24, 2022

I am using this app on two stores now and what they lack in features - they more than make up for in excellent service. Thank you very much guys, this is a great app an we are very happy.

Oscillot® Europe and UK
Poland
August 23, 2022

I've tried a few bundling apps, and this one is the most simple and effective. I was trying to do something else with it and contacted customer service. I was REALLY impressed by how willing to help the developer was, and how fast he responded. Definitely recommend!

Mighty + Bright
May 31, 2020

It is very simply and easy to use. CS very helpful, very good service. solve my problem and finally can get what i want.

飛騰音樂中心 Flight Music Centre | 香港 | 旺角 | 彩虹 | 澳門 Yamaha Roland Casio Korg Hk