Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

Rebel Playbook

This did exactly what I needed and exactly what they said in the description.

If you already have a product set up that comprises a number of other products, this app will handle inventory management for you. Every time you sell the bundle product it will update the inventory of the products it contains. It is super simple and super easy - I installed it and had two bundles up and running in less than 5 minutes. It couldn't be easier and they've made the interface really good.

Highly recommended

Vapepeople

Very solid error-free app. No idea why Shopify does not make the function of bundling products by default, so this app solves it!

Socklesslook

Great app that adds much needed functionality to Shopify.

Trukini

Lifesaver!

Owner has been a great help and the app works perfectly.
Lots of work, but well worth it in the end!

Thekitsource

This app is an absolute lifesaver. We sell kits of themed party supplies, and most of our individual products feature in more than one kit... I used to have nightmares about a customer ordering something that was out of stock, but now I can sleep easy!
It's seriously simple to set up, and has great features like 'use as base for a new bundle' which means I can create different sizes of the same themed kit, without having to start from scratch. I seriously wish I found this app sooner!!

Lil Huddys Guitar Shop

Beyond simple to use. I've had it for 5 mins and it does all that I need it to. I sell guitar parts and I use those parts to make other made to order parts. This keeps my inventory levels accurate without having to think about anything and worrying about overselling on amazon or elsewhere.

Tackle Town

The lack of tiered pricing is one of the big faults of Shopify. Despite what many apps tell you, there is no perfect solution to it. That and of course bundling items and keeping the inventory in check.
This Bundles app offers one of the better solutions to both. I looked at various options and while others required a whole heap of messy code changing, this requires none. It syncs inventory across bundles and allows one of the better methods of tiered pricing, all while keeping the inventory in check.
Like all other apps that 'solve' these issues it's not perfect. But perfect isn't possible and this is the best solution I have found. Very workable.

Support has been excellent, as good as it gets. Harold is very helpful and must never sleep.

Blow Exhausts

This app is excellent. We were running into lots of problems using the 'Quantity Breaks' app. However the Bundles app works completely differently and we had no issues at all implementing it or using it.

If you want to offer bulk discounts on your products (like we have done on our website at www.blowexhausts.com) then I highly recommend this app.

I should also mention the customer service from the app developer is great as well. Before we even installed the app, we contacted the developer to find out if it was right for us. We explained what we needed, and where Quantity Breaks was failing, and they responded within an hour with a very detailed explanation of how their app could work in our specific case - it was exactly what we needed to know and we signed up immediately. And you know what, the app works exactly as they said it would... Perfect!

Myrume

This App works very well. It streamlines our management of inventory, saving me hours of work and avoiding overselling stock. The technical support has some of the fastest response times I've seen. Thank you for being awesome.

A Better Quest

Wow!

We've been using Bundles for months flawlessly (sorry we didn't leave a review sooner). However, today experienced our first issue.

Within 23 minutes (literally) Harold had fixed it for us!!
To be honest, had we been checking our emails more frequently to provide the info he needed I'm sure he would have achieved it even faster!

Don't waste your time elsewhere - this is the one!

Thank you, Harold!