Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, Fast Inventory Sync, Product Bundles, Bundle offers

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

STUCKIES®

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app that solved the exact problem that I had! I warmly recommend it to everyone that needs help with bundles.

OEMparts.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

By far the best app and support on Shopify. We have had the Bundle App installed for a couple of years and it works flawlessly. And the support is the best one out there. Harold @ Bundle.app will reply superfast and he knows everything about the app. 5/5 stars

bierwarenhuys

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Dit is de tweede app op shopify die ik gebruik om bundels te maken. Binnen 5 minuten wist ik dat deze app veel beter aan mijn eisen voldeed. Je linkt producten aan een al bestaand product. De lay out van je bundel is hetzelfde als een los product (groot voordeel) en je kan de bundel makkelijker SEO vriendelijk maken doordat het een product in Shopify is. De klantenservice is ook super, ik had binnen 5 minuten een reactie!

Greenwitch

Location Denmark

Great experience with the founder behind this app. Harold is already quick to help and assist with tasks small as big. Big recommendation from here!

Sign & Seal

Location Australia

First class service and app. I was having trouble wrapping my head around how it was going to work with what I needed. I was almost going to give up, but wrote to support. Harold is AMAZING. So friendly and helpful - showed me how to work it out and now I'm up and running. Thanks for making such a great app at a price that doesn't make my eyes water.

Ethical Nutrition Co

Thanks so much for your amazing app. I can't fault it. I kept our stock perfectly synced when selling bundles!

Oscillot® Europe and UK

Location Poland

I am using this app on two stores now and what they lack in features - they more than make up for in excellent service. Thank you very much guys, this is a great app an we are very happy.

Knot Another Hat

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is app is worth its weight in gold for the potential to bundle items while still tracking their individual inventory quantities. It is completely easy and self-explanatory to use. Love it!

NEXD

Location Germany

This app is perfect for creating bundles and syncing the inventory of the individual components. Works perfect with multiple product variants too. All in all it's super simple and easy to use, doesn't mess with your theme or product config and is not bloated with stuff you don't need. Exactly how it should be!

WorldWide Sales Online

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Exactly what I was looking for, I can now move bundles over to eBay and Amazon reliably and not be worried about keeping track of all components of a bundle.