Bundles.app

Bundles.app

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Gazebo
4.9
September 6, 2022

The only app out there I've found to do exactly what it says on the tin without being a PITA to work with. It's allowed me to make multiple bundles of items that customers want to be able to pick easily, The customer service from the team is ridiculous good. I'm based in the same country as the developer and even at 10 in the evening I was helped quick and thoroughly with an issue I had (the issue being 100% me not reading the instructions correctly).

Undercover Otter
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 5, 2022

I really can't recommend this app enough, simple design to solve a complex problem thats not supported within Shopify. If you have this bundling issue, look no further. Key features are simply:
- CSV in (with a sweet little ID export), - multi-location support,
- data can be stored in metafields to map out, - super responsive and helpful dev, - quick calculation time of bundles.
- expand out components if needed (assume for 3pl) - single-item bundles (ie: SKUA = 1xSKUB)
- multi-item bundles (ie: SKUA = 1xSKUB+1xSKUC) Got me out of a tight bind. Only thing to note is that you need to not be pushing the bundle's SOH from another system (obviously).

Chameleon Brands
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 2, 2022

App does what it's supposed to do. Great service. Really promising looking upcoming features. 5/5 would install again.

onomao
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 30, 2022

We use the Bundles.app primarily to set the correct inventory for our kits/bundles, and it works extremely well. It's a simple tool and Harold with support has been extremely helpful answering questions pretty much day and night and he has even been receptive to some feedback for future improvements.

GreaterGood
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 29, 2022

Simple, well-designed, and works great. Better still: Harold, the dev, has always been super helpful and responsive. There are a lot of bundle apps but I can't recommend this one enough.

Milk Bar